Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness?

• 07-06-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey lads and lady's. Just wondering im 21 now and the past 4 years ive abused myself with drink and drugs. I used to be a fitness freak when younger playing everything. Ive grown out of what I call my rebellious stage. I want to get fit again, will it be any different for me to get fit than the average joe soap who just lazed around. Ive lazed around and drank and took drugs? Will it be tougher for me? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Doubt it mate, may take you longer to get there, but it shouldn't be a problem. You'll find it harder to get an answer to your problem on a basketball forum than actually getting back in shape :)

I did nothing for a few years during college and I've been able to get back into reasonable shape. I'd say persevere, it may have some small long term effects, but I doubt a few years is gonna make much of a difference if you're only 21. If you were 41 ... maybe!

No point asking ... just go get back in shape!

Advertisement