Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylepoker WSOP fantasy league

Options
  • 07-06-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Many thanks for contacting Boylesports.

Further to your query, you have 30 points in the WSOP Fantasy Leaderboard and you are in joint second with 58 other players.

Anybody else in this? 2nd place as of yesterday. Twas Phil Ivey wot done it for me. Also have Hellmuth but can't remember who else. Have mailed Boyles and they're getting back to me on Mon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

I thinkin i`m on minus feckin points...Shouldve went over and played myself i`d have had a better chance than my busto reject team :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

In it alright but I only heard the other day that Noel Magner isn't going over?

Kills a spot in my team since I fancied him to cash in the big one.

Kara Scott-Arama, Andy Black, Phil Hellmuth, and Mike the Mouth make 4...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

John Juanda
    Allen Cunningham
    Chad Brown
    Chris Ferguson
    Humberto Brenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Have mailed Boyles 3 times to get my line-up and still no sign. :mad:
    They keep mailing back saying they have passed on my mail and it will be dealt with, wtf? Pass it on to who? I'm mailing customer support.
    Think I have Daniel Negraneau, Ivey, Allen Cunningham, Hellmuth and can't for the life of me think who else. Hopefully Boyles will reply this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

il make sure its done in the morning. Il check what happened and report back.

• Advertisement

il make sure its done in the morning. Il check what happened and report back.

Apologies to Paul and to the Boyles team. There was a reply in my other e-mail account which I have just checked. Many thanks. Sorry again. :o

This is my team:
    Player 1: Phil Hellmuth
    Player 2: Phil Ivey
    Player 3: Gus Hansen
    Player 4: Eric Seidel
    Player 5: Allen Cunningham

On reflection I should have picked Raymer and Jesus Ferguson. They're better at more games than some in my selection. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

Apologies to Paul and to the Boyles team. There was a reply in my other e-mail account which I have just checked. Many thanks. Sorry again. :o

No worries, glad your sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

This is my team:
    Player 1: Phil Hellmuth
    Player 2: Phil Ivey
    Player 3: Gus Hansen
    Player 4: Eric Seidel
    Player 5: Allen Cunningham

On reflection I should have picked Raymer and Jesus Ferguson. They're better at more games than some in my selection. Ah well.

Good shout!

On another final table now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Ha, I have Broc Parker on my team!!

Shoe in imo.

Ny of you guys in d reckoning for this 1....140 points is top at d min. pretty close though and one win or FT will see the posi`s move around.

Yeah, haven't a hope now. I went with all Hold-em players when I should have picked all-rounders. Next year maybe.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

lee_arama wrote: »
    In it alright but I only heard the other day that Noel Magner isn't going over?

Kills a spot in my team since I fancied him to cash in the big one.

Kara Scott-Arama, Andy Black, Phil Hellmuth, and Mike the Mouth make 4...

wife wont let him go u should know that lee:D:D:D:D
    ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Messyjay

Going through leaderboard for Boylepoker WSOP fantasy league on the Poker Show tonight!

Will be talking rosters of all of the leaders and scenarios going into the last few events.

Good luck to everyone still involved.

Barring a miracle or one of my non tryer selections click in d last few events i`m goin to Bubble the prizes...FML :mad:

Needed Seidel to click in the 50k. 2 of my selections finish in the last two tables twice also. Sick really.

1st 150 xxellaxx
    2nd 150 upll
    3rd 130 bignuts08
    4th 120 StuTheUKShark
    5th 120 MERRYjeremy
    6th 110 hairyeggbag
    7th 110 chriscasey21
    8th 110 kingantod
    9th 100 daver13
    10th 100 juniorbud

Anyone from boards any higher than me in this...Sick to get this close. I wouldnt mind 2 of my horseys didnt FT any event after ripping up last years seires.Fcukers.
    Maybe Ciaran will give a top boardsie prize :D:D:D:D

Final table is in and i finished 6th :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

It was rigged, like everything else there.

It was rigged, like everything else there.

I should still get a prize for being top boardsie imo :D....(come on ciaran :P)

• Advertisement
Advertisement