Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why do higher level, when you can do foundatin?

Options
  • 07-06-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I really cant bear why people pick higher level subjecs over foundatin or ordinary why get a d in higher when you can get an a in foundatin, it makes no sense just so yo ucan look slight bit smarter i do higher level cspe and i have trouble but i get a d and my techer wont let me move down to lower and says there is no. i put up this thread because i want to know what you lot picked higher or ordinary or foundatin, thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

keep reaching for those stars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

... What? Do you not understand...? An A in foundation is worthless. A D in Higher is at least worth something. And CSPE is common level. Why would you ask this during the exams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Freeze952

... What? Do you not understand...? An A in foundation is worthless. A D in Higher is at least worth something. And CSPE is common level. Why would you ask this during the exams?

What there is only higher ordiary and foundatin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Creeping-Death

A in foundation = 0 points. nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Because maybe their good at the subject? People respect people who do well in things. Doing all foundation is hardly respectable unless of course the student is unable for a higher level. Grow up and let people pick what they want.

• Advertisement

A in foundation = 0 points. nuff said

this isnt a vido game!

Because maybe their good at the subject? People respect people who do well in things. Doing all foundation is hardly respectable unless of course the student is unable for a higher level. Grow up and let people pick what they want.

Yeah, exactly! Grow up, you RETARD

What the HELL is wrong with you?

Yeah, exactly! Grow up, you RETARD

im only 15 and i just having a hard time undarstanding why people pick higher level

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Freeze952 wrote: »
    I really cant bear why people pick higher level subjecs over foundatin or ordinary why get a d in higher when you can get an a in foundatin, it makes no sense just so yo ucan look slight bit smarter i do higher level cspe and i have trouble but i get a d and my techer wont let me move down to lower and says there is no. i put up this thread because i want to know what you lot picked higher or ordinary or foundatin, thank you!
    What there is only higher ordiary and foundatin
    this isnt a vido game!

Please grow up and learn how to spell.

I don't have time for you. Get back to the play-pen you call a classroom.

• Advertisement

Please grow up and learn how to spell.

Im dislecksick

• Registered Users Posts: 18,556 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Doing higher level subjects also allows you to post in a more coherent manner on internet message boards.
    Thats one of the benefits but it is the one which applies most to you at the moment.

Dyslexia is just an excuse for people of lower intelligence. Like you.

this isnt a vido game!
    Yeah, its the ****ing leaving cert. By all means take the easy option and do foundation, but dont go crying to mommy or daddy or whoever when ya don't get the points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Penguinman93

You cant do ordinary cspe coz there is none. It is so easy dat its actually common level so nobody cando badly! Otherwise your just a dumba** :D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

im only 15 and i just having a hard time undarstanding why people pick higher level

Why would they pick foundation when they are well-able for higher level? :confused:
    An A in foundation is no better than a D in higher, you make no sense :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Mialuvzfun!

alright lets not get nasty.. EVERONE. higher level gets you the most points an A in ordianry is the sme as a C in higher so if your good at a subject you mite as well do it in higher and its not to look smart its to take advantage of what your good at. do as much higgher as yiou can for the jc cos then u hav the option for the lc! x

alright lets not get nasty.. EVERONE. higher level gets you the most points an A in ordianry is the sme as a C in higher so if your good at a subject you mite as well do it in higher and its not to look smart its to take advantage of what your good at. do as much higgher as yiou can for the jc cos then u hav the option for the lc! x
    clearly doing all foundation level subjects.

Im not doing leaving cert my parents wont let me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

How the hell did no one see through this?
    He's a troll....

Btw dyslexia is an excuse not a disease. An excuse for being too lazy to learn. Instead of having kids branded as thick and lazy now they're known as dyslexic. Anyone notice how there is nearly 3 in 10 people who claim to be dyslexic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 lijh

There's no point in offering advice, if you're going to do so in inconprehensible, gibberish language. Better luck next time

Yeah, its the ****ing leaving cert. By all means take the easy option and do foundation, but dont go crying to mommy or daddy or whoever when ya don't get the points.

Don't give out to a retard if YOU are also a retard. This is in the JC forum, dumbo!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Stranjak

Cos getting a C in higher level is about as good/better than getting an A in Ordinary.
    Plus Higher looks better, it looks like you're trying your best, rather than taking the easy way out.
    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people doing ordinary or foundation levels, providing they are unable for higher, and aren't just doing it out of laziness

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Stranjak

Actually, she's doing all higher thank you very much.
    Maybe you might want to look at yourself before being so quick to attempt, and promptly fail, to tear down others my friend.

How the hell did no one see through this?
    He's a troll....

Btw dyslexia is an excuse not a disease. An excuse for being too lazy to learn. Instead of having kids branded as thick and lazy now they're known as dyslexic. Anyone notice how there is nearly 3 in 10 people who claim to be dyslexic

Woah, I was just joking when I said that... Are you a Nazi? Like to beat up children?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

seriously halla basin you need to calm down..as do half the other idiots who posted in this thread complaining about somebody who obviously has trouble with some(most) subjects.

theres no need for the comments calling him a 'retard' thats just not on.

Don't give out to a retard if YOU are also a retard. This is in the JC forum, dumbo!
    ****ing Junior cert then. Actually thats much worse, foundation junior cert subjects. I might purchase a book of those exam papers for my dog to do.

What do you mean? Im doing all higher and got 10 honors and a pass in my mocks so you can keep your nastiness and put it wer the sun dont shine baby. Like do you just come on here to try and pick on people?

****ing Junior cert then. Actually thats much worse, foundation junior cert subjects. I might purchase a book of those exam papers for my dog to do.

INORITE A blind dog could do them. You and me, we're the best people of this society because we put everyone else in their place.

• Advertisement

Stranjak wrote: »
    Actually, she's doing all higher thank you very much.
    Maybe you might want to look at yourself before being so quick to attempt, and promptly fail, to tear down others my friend.
    thanks buddy ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement