Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why do higher level, when you can do foundatin?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 lijh

What do you mean? Im doing all higher and got 10 honors and a pass in my mocks so you can keep your nastiness and put it wer the sun dont shine

Nobody is going to take you seriously, or even think that you're doing higher level if you continue to use txtspk. It makes you look like a complete tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

INORITE A blind dog could do them. You and me, we're the best people of this society because we put everyone else in their place.

you serious?
    your the most immature person ive come across on boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Stranjak

INORITE A blind dog could do them. You and me, we're the best people of this society because we put everyone else in their place.

Oh good God... Can you say pompous? I know I can.
    Putting everyone else in their place? Who the hell made you so almighty?
    Jesus people, anyone heard of a lil thing called equality around here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Creeping-Death

Stranjak wrote: »
    Actually, she's doing all higher thank you very much.
    Maybe you might want to look at yourself before being so quick to attempt, and promptly fail, to tear down others my friend.
    *looks at himself*.. Finished school and now in college, hell why am i posting here. goodbye all and best of luck in the jc. be it higher, ordinary or foundation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Freeze952

lijh wrote: »
    Nobody is going to take you seriously, or even think that you're doing higher level if you continue to use txtspk. It makes you look like a complete tool.

I can read her writing and she help me so that all that matter

• Advertisement

Oh good God... Can you say pompous? I know I can.
    Putting everyone else in their place? Who the hell made you so almighty?
    Jesus people, anyone heard of a lil thing called equality around here?

...Can you say, sarcasm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Mialuvzfun!

dont be so nasty some people have learning difficultys like really bad ones like autism and down syndrome! x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

What do you mean? Im doing all higher and got 10 honors and a pass in my mocks so you can keep your nastiness and put it wer the sun dont shine baby. Like do you just come on here to try and pick on people?

You're fulla ****.

And tomebagel, that's not immaturity, it's simple fact.

And stranjak, it's NOT pompousity. It's simply recognising that some people are clearly and inherently better than others.

dont be so nasty some people have learning difficultys like really bad ones like autism and down syndrome! x

Anyone else want to ban 'mialuvzfun!' for continued use of txtspk? Anyone?...Anyone? Bueller?

i didnt use text speak!! and i am doing all higher and you dont need to be good at spelling to be good at school but it so happens that i can spell quantum physics aint that right stranjac? lol my future profession! ;)

• Advertisement

id rather see halla basin and you (lihj) banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

LOL,this question is so simple to answer.

The reason why people pick to do the higher level is because it reflects on you in the future,like i'll give you an example: if i was a employing somebody to work for an airline to fly a plane (and as you know you need good maths to be a pilot so anyway) i interview two people but there is only one place and i ask person No.1 what did you get in your JC maths? and he says A in foundation level and i ask person No.2 and he tells me that he got a C in higher level,straight away i will give the job to person No.2 because he would be better as he did better in his tests even thought he go a C.

Anyone else want to ban 'mialuvzfun!' for continued use of txtspk? Anyone?...Anyone? Bueller?
    theres no text speak in that message!

Tomebagel wrote: »
    id rather see halla basin and you (lihj) banned.

Banned? For what, trying to purge the forum of complete idiots who can't spell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

ya itz nt on lyk u sud b bandd

And don't forget the divine work of racial and intellectual segregation!

All, I'm saying is, when we die, there's gonna be a heaven for the smart people and the stupid people, and a heaven for the chinese. No-one goes to hell, they just don't go together. Okay?

And don't forget the divine work of racial and intellectual segregation!

All, I'm saying is, when we die, there's gonna be a heaven for the smart people and the stupid people, and a heaven for the chinese. No-one goes to hell, they just don't go together. Okay?

Actually, when we die we die.
    No one goes to hell, and no one goes to heaven.
    We die and that's the end of it :D

if you dont get banned for bullying halla basin youre gonna get banned for racism.thats just not on like.

Oh, how fun this has been! Well I guess I'm off to study my theroms for tomorrows exam. I don't do ANYTHING foundation nor ordinary, funny how you all made an assumption.

Oh golly gosh! It seems I have made a few spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes, oh what a pity. Well none of you seemed to answer the other question "Why do you do Higher, Ordinary or Foundation?" but oh well.

Good luck especially to you Denis And Hogan!

Nice work, everybody!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,535 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Dyslexia is just an excuse for people of lower intelligence. Like you.

I'd agree that its horribly over diagnosed in Ireland; but in cases of genuine diagnosis this isn't the case at all; ditto for Dyspraxia.

I helped You!!!

Well, Denis or should I say Den Den, Did you and Ms. Hogan find this fun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Freeze952 wrote: »
    Oh, how fun this has been! Well I guess I'm off to study my theroms for tomorrows exam. I don't do ANYTHING foundation nor ordinary, funny how you all made an assumption.

Oh golly gosh! It seems I have made a few spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes, oh what a pity. Well none of you seemed to answer the other question "Why do you do Higher, Ordinary or Foundation?" but oh well.

wow how very mature :rolleyes:

I realise a good chunk of that post was sarcasm...
    But I don't know if the bit thanking my was...
    If not, thanks! You too!
    If it was... Thanks anyways, ya jackass!

MYOB wrote: »
    I'd agree that its horribly over diagnosed in Ireland; but in cases of genuine diagnosis this isn't the case at all; ditto for Dyspraxia.
    No dispraxia and dilexia can be really serious in some cases. i agree about some of them being an excuse but ther are people who genuilny cant help it! My cousin has really bad dispraxia and cant do home ec for her jc because of it!

Well, Denis or should I say Den Den, Did you and Ms. Hogan find this fun?
    Ah who is this? I bet it tommy? Or someone from deniss form? :cool:

Ah who is this? I bet it tommy? Or someone from deniss form? :cool:

Im not even in your school, I live near Ryan, how did you find my troll ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 swimminggurlX

Dyslexia is just an excuse for people of lower intelligence. Like you.

Thats unfair. Dyslexia is a writing problem.
    As for picking higher level. You need to do higher to get any good college degree.
    I dont want to do basketweaving:p

• Advertisement

Im not even in your school, I live near Ryan, how did you find my troll ?
    Whats a troll? Like a fake? is this eeemmm Kevin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement