Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kerry V Cork C&C

• 07-06-2009 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Well went to this match to day,Tried to get on the pitch but failed so was shooting from the crowd(about 10 feet behind the inpho photographer through the fence :pac:)

Anyway after today my lens with TC still feels to short and i'm sure you'll notice the crops
    C&C Welcome!
    3604747964_59b9ca22e1.jpg
    3603935135_f936bb8252.jpg
    3603937301_c75cd7780c.jpg
    3603936243_f94df305a7.jpg

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭simonp1

Very good action there Ricky...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SBPhoto

Good action shots considering where you were, little soft okay probably due to heavy cropping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Some very good efforts there (seeing as you were in the crowd !!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Yup, there great, pitty you didn't get on pitch! They are fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Very good stuff, Well done. You should go to the Secretary or P.R.O of county board befopre the replay and he should be able to fix you up.
    # 1 and 2 are excellent. My favourites anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Were you in the Munster jersey? I was in the terrace behind you!

We got out of jail there really. Cork were robbed. How did you try to get onto the pitch? Who did you ask?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SBPhoto

You have to have acreditation to get in on the sideline for this years championship matches, this is what i have been told as i am covering the Waterford v Limerick match next Sunday. The paper i work for had to apply to Munster Council for the Pass. Nothing to do with the Co.Boards, comes under the Munster Council, and you must apply through a Newspaper or an Agency.
    I have a GAA Pass from Croke Park, and this doesn't apply for these matches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

LeoB wrote: »
    Very good stuff, Well done. You should go to the Secretary or P.R.O of county board befopre the replay and he should be able to fix you up.
    # 1 and 2 are excellent. My favourites anyway.

Sadly going to England this Saturday so miss the reply,Cork is abit of a trek too :pac:
    Ballyman wrote: »
    Were you in the Munster jersey? I was in the terrace behind you!

We got out of jail there really. Cork were robbed. How did you try to get onto the pitch? Who did you ask?

Yeah in the green one!Very lucky game...Anyway I asked the steward up the top who told be to talk to one of the stewards in orange bibs,He sent me to a steward in a green bib who didn't have a clue(Was helpful in the end though)He asked some fella' walking round in a pink shirt who said i need to apply to the munster GAA council and then he told me to try asking the fella who just went "oh no,no,no" and went back to watching the game....
    Worth a try :)
    SBPhoto wrote: »
    You have to have acreditation to get in on the sideline for this years championship matches, this is what i have been told as i am covering the Waterford v Limerick match next Sunday. The paper i work for had to apply to Munster Council for the Pass. Nothing to do with the Co.Boards, comes under the Munster Council, and you must apply through a Newspaper or an Agency.
    I have a GAA Pass from Croke Park, and this doesn't apply for these matches

Thanks for that,I was told to do that,Will have to look into it in the future :)

Advertisement