Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Techno 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Liebing and Speedy J are about the only acts I could consider going to. Dave Clarke has played ILT more times than Felix Da Housecat has played oxegen for god sake.......... and thats every ****in year!

I was at ILT last year, but I wont go again. Awakenings looks the best one, although they are on opposite times of the year. ILT is more or less on its own in that time of the year, which helps.....

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭brianc27

theres an awakenings weekender early october and another one in november.

safe to say i wont be goin near ILT this, line up so far looks like a nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Luke Creed

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Whats the story with some having (live) beside their names!!??

A dj set is done on Vinyl, cd, Serato, Vdj, Traktor etc.

Live usually means Machines (eg. 303, 909, Elektribe etc) or Ableton or Mainstage in logic, basically anything in which you or constructing the songs live not mixing them on vinyl etc.

It looks like i might his this i also hear Ortin Cam is playing this year and hopefully Bas Mooy too, if Liebing, Mooy, Ortin Cam and Speedy J are in the same room im there! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Luke Creed wrote: »
    A dj set is done on Vinyl, cd, Serato, Vdj, Traktor etc.

Live usually means Machines (eg. 303, 909, Elektribe etc) or Ableton or Mainstage in logic, basically anything in which you or constructing the songs live not mixing them on vinyl etc.

It looks like i might his this i also hear Ortin Cam is playing this year and hopefully Bas Mooy too, if Liebing, Mooy, Ortin Cam and Speedy J are in the same room im there! :)

correct - as for the elektribe - incorrect! piece of ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭NilByMouth

chris liebing and dave clarke are the only acts for me.Its a good session though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Luke Creed

empirix wrote: »
    correct - as for the elektribe - incorrect! piece of ****

Really? Why do you think that? I was thinking of buying one about a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

I went the last two years and it was good....but think I'll go to Timewarp next year instead tbh.....

Deadmau5 can lick my balls...what a sh1thead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭stepperupper

Gigs on the continent always have a more relaxed happier feel than in Ireland so I'm gonna boot over with the lads. Will make a day trip to the Dam as well. Only thing is I keep getting an error when I try to buy my tickets on ilovetechno.be. The support are rubbish as well. Saying stuff like Check the information and try again. But like I haven't even got to the part where I put in credit card details. It fails after I select the payment method. Have tried both Visa and paypal. Very annoying. Will sort it out somehow. Looking forward to boys noize. Haven't seen 'em yet. Were supposed to be very good in Dublin der.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

What dates ILT this year??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭teufelswerk

Saw laurent garnier playing a 2 hour live set last month, he had a saxophnist with him for the entire gig which is about as good as you'll get for a live set. he played his dj set 2 hrs later (DJ Hell filling playing between the live set and the dj set, nice) but his live set was far better. His live set at ILT should be more of the same which is worth the 40 quid alone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭welcomeinjam

Right I've decided I'm gonna go over to I Love Techno. I got pretty cheap flights but I was wondering does anyone know of any decent cheapish hotels in Gent????

Advertisement