Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Confession

Options
  • 07-06-2009 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Since I met you, I can't stop thinking about you. When you brushed against me in the crowd, your touch lingered that little bit too long - you smiled when we got pushed against each other again. I held my breath when you grinned at me as we were introduced.When you whispered in my ear, shivers went down my spine. I wish I hadn't left but I was afraid of what could happen next. I should feel guilty but I don't. I can only think of you, you're my secret. It's thrilling and naughty. I have no way of seeing you unless our friends cross paths again. I won't make the same mistake again, damn the consequences.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

lol wut?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

That would even be a strange first post in AH.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Novacane is very strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

gemblue wrote: »
    Since I met you, I can't stop thinking about you. When you brushed against me in the crowd, your touch lingered that little bit too long - you smiled when we got pushed against each other again. I held my breath when you grinned at me as we were introduced.When you whispered in my ear, shivers went down my spine. I wish I hadn't left but I was afraid of what could happen next. I should feel guilty but I don't. I can only think of you, you're my secret. It's thrilling and naughty. I have no way of seeing you unless our friends cross paths again. I won't make the same mistake again, damn the consequences.

Did Declan Ganley canvass you as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks, I guess

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement