Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BUYING RECORDS ONLINE???

• 07-06-2009 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

ive bought of juno,plus hard to find,any other good online shops to buy vinyl off???
    cheers....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I can recommend http://www.vinylexchange.co.uk/default.asp

I was in this shop yesterday afternoon with a mate who bought a few records, big selection and the staff are knowledgeable and sound.;)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

+1 for boomkat and hardwax, both really excellent.

Also worth checking out the new(ish) site from Warp - the old Warpmart has been merged with Bleep -

www.bleep.com

Also discogs if more in the market for 2nd hand vinyl... an essential site regardless - for researching, buying, cataloging etc.

www.discogs.com

Also Gemm - again great for 2nd hand music...

www.gemm.com

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

jonny68 wrote: »
    I can recommend http://www.vinylexchange.co.uk/default.asp

I was in this shop yesterday afternoon with a mate who bought a few records, big selection and the staff are knowledgeable and sound.;)

Just had a bit of a browse around their website, good selection, can see me spending there on next payday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Just had a bit of a browse around their website, good selection, can see me spending there on next payday!

i almost creamed my pants when i seen the old skool selection they have,some rare classics but the prices were :eek: as you would expect, only a small enough shop but the lads working there know their stuff;)

Also they have a whole section dovoted to Hacienda Classics (suppose with the shop being in Manchester and all that)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Check out Chemical Reocrds and Hard to Find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Felixdhc wrote: »
    God, there's a flash back. Used to use them quite a lot, but haven't used them in years.

Main reason I stopped using them was that I always found that for the harder to find tracks the people selling had unrealistic prices.

Discogs is great for secondhand stuff, and I've used ebay a bit too.

Dragan wrote: »
    Check out Chemical Reocrds
    Great site. Their equipment section can be quite good too.

Dragan wrote: »
    and Hard to Find.
    Cowboys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Cowboys

I've gotten a couple of bits of kit from them at prices i just couldn't find anywhere else.

Advertisement