Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paying the toll

• 07-06-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I'm paying it for some else, I know there reg number and I have there credit card but that's all I know, I don't even know how many times I'm ment to be paying for. Another thing I know is that they used it yesterday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

you're too late, you had until 8pm this evening to do it, but now I think it's a case of them waiting for the letter(s) in the post :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭pablosd

sumone has reprinted ur reg and stuck on their car, so ur payin for it....
    ring the toll company and sort it out, blocking ur credit card is good idea also

pablosd wrote: »
    ring the toll company and sort it out, blocking ur credit card is good idea also
    re-read the original post, I think you've misunderstood the situation :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

No, someone I know rang me and asked me to pay it for them since they can't even turn on a computer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Oh and if I leave it until they send something out will it be extra? or can I ring them up tomorrow and sort it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I got a laugh out of that, cheers! :D

Check the eflow website out, it has all the info, although its quite a badly done website so you might get a headache

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭pablosd

yeah i misunderstood the post, but i cant understand how it happened
    dat ur payin 4 sumone else, its almost impossible

draffodx wrote: »
    I got a laugh out of that, cheers! :D

Check the eflow website out, it has all the info, although its quite a badly done website so you might get a headache

laugh away:), i heard it happened many times tho;)....
    u just get a reg no from carzone of a same car as urs..

yeah i misunderstood the post, but i cant understand how it happened
    dat ur payin 4 sumone else, its almost impossible

The original poster wants to pay the toll on behalf of someone he/she knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭patrickc

pay it now, did it late recently by a few hours, they sent the letter out and we just queried it online they sent another to say grand, just pay on tme in future

Advertisement