Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyrellstown - Bin collection days???

Options
  • 07-06-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone give me the days over the next two weeks when the black, brown and green bins are collected?

Thank you!
    Amdub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

today,brown only....next monday,black only....the following monday,black and brown...the monday after that black only....youll have to ring greyhound waste for days and dates for the green bins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

There's different collection days depending on what part of the are you're in, they're not all on the same day. Ask over at www.tyrrelstown.net/forum and somewhere there should be able to tell you if you tell them what area you're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

fingal collections are always on monday in Tyrrellstown,as i said in my previous post you will have to contact Greyhound waste for youre green bin schedule!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks people!

Advertisement