Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy & Lorcan

Options
  • 07-06-2009 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

I'm still in complete shock poor auld Lorcan Allen and Jimmy Fleming didn't
    get back into the County Council!! Also can't comprehend how that complete imbecile Robbie Ireton got into both County and Town councils.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Not a Fianna Fail Fail supporter but I'm delighted for Malcom Byrne - I am particularly happy to see that he put that ignorant dinosaur Lorcan Allen in his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

delighted for malcolm aswell.

and delighted to see lorcan out finally after all these years. good riddance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

wreckless wrote: »
    delighted for malcolm aswell.

and delighted to see lorcan out finally after all these years. good riddance ;)

Is that just cos he's not a skate fan? ;)

I would just like point out that the normal rules of boards.ie applies, even to politicians.

Wreckless, on the advice of other (and more knowledgeable) mods, I'm editing your last post. You can repost if you want, just please make it less personally abusive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭hurdler2009

I'm still in complete shock poor auld Lorcan Allen and Jimmy Fleming didn't
    get back into the County Council!! Also can't comprehend how that complete imbecile Robbie Ireton got into both County and Town councils.

Absolutely DELIGHTED for the two of them especially Lorcan as he has shown ignorance and arrogance for many years and thought that he was entitled to his seat on the council!:p:p:p I would also like to congratulate Robbie Ireton on his seat, it's about time we got a Labour seat from Gorey on the council.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Neither is any loss, two of a kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Also can't comprehend how that complete imbecile Robbie Ireton got into both County and Town councils.

Why do you say that? I think hes a lovely man, thats my opinion but I don't think its very fair to call him something like that without telling us why.

lolli wrote: »
    Why do you say that? I think hes a lovely man, thats my opinion but I don't think its very fair to call him something like that without telling us why.

Alot of personal reasons really that i don't want to get into.

Ah here now, lets keep it civil lads

fair enough, i gave him my vote for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭karlkavo

Glad to see these Dinosaurs out, Wexford is in the dark ages as regards infrastructure, business and jobs because of people like these. It's time for some new blood.

• Advertisement

How did Jim Allen do?

karlkavo wrote: »
    How did Jim Allen do?

Jim Allen?
    or do you mean Jimmy Fleming and Lorcan Allen?

Jimmy Fleming is hardly a dinosaur he's only in his 30's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

karlkavo wrote: »
    How did Jim Allen do?

Didnt get county council

Got wexford bourough council

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

How did Ellen 'impartial' Lynch get on in Gorey?

timmywex wrote: »
    Didnt get county council

Got wexford bourough council
    Was he going for both, which is the better one?

Badabing wrote: »

She didn't get either Thank God!!

Badabing wrote: »

LYNCH, Ellen 1st pref 1236 percent of total votes 8.9%

OK, right. I'm removing some content here.

Please link to something to support your arguments.

Don't support that kind of thing at all just saying I know him personally for a long time and i know those rumours aren't true!! Got a good laugh out of them though.

As for selling drink to kids in fairness he actually didn't do it one of his employess did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

OK, right. I'm removing some content here.

Please link to something to support your arguments.

This I assume, is the case in point.http://www.goreyguardian.ie/news/pub-ordered-to-close-after-minor-served-in-offlicence-1779110.html

There has been a long standing problem with underage drinking and general thuggery in Courtown, the dogs in the street know this and Gardaí are well aware. It would be surprising if publicans in the area had not been advised of the need for extra vigilance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement