Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faith healers

Options
  • 07-06-2009 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with faith healers in Ireland. Ive heard of a few who are supposed to be really gifted.Have you or anyone you know ever been to see one and been healed.If so who was it you saw? How much did it cost and what did they do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hi Charisma

What are you looking for from a healer, any particular type of healing you are interested in hearing about?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Charisma

Recovering cancer patient seeking spiritual and physical healing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Charisma,

Healing can help you to deal with what you (or if you are speaking about someone else, what they:) are emotionally going through, but it is absolutely essential that if you decide to go to a healer, you continue with any treatment you are undergoing with your own doctor.

I'm a Reiki practitioner, so can answer any questions you have about that, but I'm not very knowledgeable about other types of healing.

The average price is 50 - 80 depending on where you are going, who you are seeing. Some people might be cheaper, some people do deals where if you buy a few sessions it works out less (I wouldn't recommend this until you've had 1 session with the person and feel comfortable with them).

A Reiki session involves you lying on your back on a plinth (like a massage table) and relaxing, you are fully clothed, except for your shoes. The practitioner will then work on you, there may be a few light touches, but they should ask if this is ok before the session, if not, just let them know.

It's very relaxing. :) for the practioner and the person recieving Reiki.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joanne22

hi im just looking for a faith healer, im wandering if you have to have an underlined illness to go to a faith healer? you see i have a very low B12 count on which i have injections for.. but i personally think dre is something else wrong with me.. hard to explain.. bad memory and just dont feel myself..:mad::mad:could a faith healer help me?? If anyone has a no for faith healer could ye send it on pls.. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭ch1984

joanne22 wrote: »
    hi im just looking for a faith healer, im wandering if you have to have an underlined illness to go to a faith healer? you see i have a very low B12 count on which i have injections for.. but i personally think dre is something else wrong with me.. hard to explain.. bad memory and just dont feel myself..:mad::mad:could a faith healer help me?? If anyone has a no for faith healer could ye send it on pls.. thanks

Hi Joanne,

I recently got tested for low B12 (which i'm ok) so there must be something else going on BUT low B12 can affect people in so many ways, the symptoms are unreal.. there is a book called, Could it be B12 and its very informative and to be honest the amount of people who are all better after taking B12 is amazing.. beofre stressing yourself out more, you should do a process of elimination, the fact is your low in B12 which is crucial to the function of your body and brain.. i'd say start there and see how it goes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Gizmoisgiddy

If you get a good spiritual healer, they will be able to see the bad areas
    if you are picking up something off in your energy feild, I would go to a spiritual healer and they will probably be able to figure out whats wrong, sometimes doctors end up filling you with medicine at every angle, and you need to just go to the root cause.

I would presonally reccomend going to a good Reiki practitioner or "spiritual Healer".
    Faith healing is something completely different, its those things in america when the try to get the demons out (not really healing to me, but everyone has their opinions)

You can get a Healing from anything from €20 for half and hour, to €60 for an hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thegspot

If you get a good spiritual healer, they will be able to see the bad areas
    if you are picking up something off in your energy feild, I would go to a spiritual healer and they will probably be able to figure out whats wrong, sometimes doctors end up filling you with medicine at every angle, and you need to just go to the root cause.

I would presonally reccomend going to a good Reiki practitioner or "spiritual Healer".
    Faith healing is something completely different, its those things in america when the try to get the demons out (not really healing to me, but everyone has their opinions)

You can get a Healing from anything from €20 for half and hour, to €60 for an hour

No harm in trying anything like this. There's a lady in Leixlip who see's auras and can pin point area of dis ease.. there are loads of reviews about her on a website callled whoseview . Amazing review. I haven't gone myself but my mam when to her when she broke her wrist. She found her amazing

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

@ gspot. Youve mentioned this lady twice in two threads now, thats enough. Please have a look at the forum charter and remember this forum is not to be used for advertising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thegspot

Oryx wrote: »
    @ gspot. Youve mentioned this lady twice in two threads now, thats enough. Please have a look at the forum charter and remember this forum is not to be used for advertising.

I wasn't advertising , just two similar threads. sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1 trina lydon

when i was 16 in 1992 i had a motorbike accident i was in a coma for 3 weeks with only machines keeping me alive!! faith healers asked my mum could they say a mass over me and my mum agreed!! they touched me with the glove of padre pio and by the time my mum came back to the room i was breathing on my own the following day i woke. i was paralyzed from head to toe unable to do anything for myself. the doctors told me i would never recover and would be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life but today i am a proud mum of 5 beautiful children living my life as normal and i owe it all to the people who helped me. i really believe i was saved that day. a couple of weeks ago my friend had a motorbike accident and is now in a coma fighting for her life in the beaumont in dublin and i was wondering if anyone had any contacts so they might help. they wasnt called to my bedside they just came. my friend is a single mum and her child had an accident when he was really young and is left in a wheelchair paralyzed from his head down and she is his main carer. can anybody help please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement