Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I buy tickets in Galway?

Options
  • 07-06-2009 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

for gigs and stuff ... is there anywhere that carries the ticketmaster / mcd concert tickets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

Zhivago on Shop Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

dafunk wrote: »
    for gigs and stuff ... is there anywhere that carries the ticketmaster / mcd concert tickets?

zhivagos on shop street

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Nice one, thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭magicface

Zhivago me thinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ms flywheel

Zhivago is the best spot but I believe there is a ticketmaster desk in the Spar in Salthill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

The computer with internet connection you were sitting at when you asked the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

The computer with internet connection you were sitting at when you asked the question?

Witty one scan, has me laughing:D. The spar in Salthill is a great option if you're going queing for tickets or that, nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

www.toutless.com
    galwaycity.olx.ie/tickets-cat-402
    etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭BannedGugai

Róisín Dubh tickets at www.roisindubh.net

<sarcasm_mode> Really? They have the internet on computers now? </sarcasm_mode>

Despite living in the timewarp that is Galway I do consider myself a part of the 21st century.

I actually want to buy them and have them in my hand today as they are a present for someone as opposed to buying online and waiting for them to be posted or having an unattractive printout or having to collect from a ticket office on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

The spar in Salthill is a great option if you're going queing for tickets or that, nice people.

Pretty sure they don't do ticketmaster tickets there any more.

The guy in ticketmaster in Zhivago told me there was no tickets left for reasons I don't know but it would seem because he couldn't have been ****ed to have to go to the bother of taking money off me and pressing "print" on the computer. He reluctantly agreed that there was tickets and gave me some after I insisted I'd checked online and knew there was some left.

It's reassuring to know that no matter how lazy and bad at your job you might be there is someone out there who is a hundred times worse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement