Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Continental Return Flights to Washington - €179

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

ALS wrote: »
    As long as its changed within 24 hours and booked on Continental.com, Nice customer services lady done mine no problem

Hmmm that sounds great but would want to make sure first as don't want to book it and then not able to change them. Is there a cancellation charge on the flights, say I cancel within 24 hours?

Also what number did you ring? Want to call her and just confirm to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ALS

CONTINENTAL.COM website says
    Refund Policy Check Refund Status

continental.com 24 Hour Refunds
    All customers booking travel at continental.com or Continental Reservations are required to purchase tickets at the time they make their reservations. Customers have the flexibility to make changes to reservations within 24 hours without incurring change fees. This includes canceling your reservation and requesting a refund to the original form of payment. (See Refund Timelines in the "General Refund Information" section below)

You should have no problem just be sure to check that the newer flight you are booking is the same price as the one you are cancelling, this is the only thing that I can think of that might be a problem . . . .
    Best of luck

Sorry Phone number is 1890925252

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Anyone tried booking and canceling the dc leg completely ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

I booked to philly for sep 11(yeah I know 9/11) to return on 16th. Rang them and asked could I stay in New York on theway back. No problem no extra charge, now coming home on the 19th 3 nights in New york happy days.
    €340 euro return for two is fantastic value.

ps anyone know anything about Philly

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭holly8

are you sure it's a train between EWR and Philly??
    am soooo tempted.
    Seems it has to be less than 7 days between flights ?

holly8 wrote: »
    are you sure it's a train between EWR and Philly??
    am soooo tempted.
    Seems it has to be less than 7 days between flights ?

No its a flight quote from my booking: Operated by COMMUTAIR doing business as CONTINENTAL CONNECTION with turboprop equipment
    Its aQ200

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ksOXZnuXs6nMmM:http://www.2blowhards.com/archives/Q200.jpg

People got confused because its its not a jet engined plane takes 1hr25 mins.
    I booked and extended my stay by 3 nights in New York over the phone to a total of 8 nights so don't think it has to be less then 7 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Some dates are a train , some are a prop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

Thanks OP booked 3 to DC and came to €508.00 incl all taxes

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Just booked myself and 3 others flights to DC in September plus a stop-over in NY - 168 euro per person.:D

By the way rang them up asking for the stopover and they gave me cheaper flights (by 2 euro) than what i booked online.

Fantastic!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I cant seem to get it under €357, is there specific days of the week, or any other restrictions I'm missing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

I think it ended at midnight - was up to the 9th. 1st - 8th October to Washington worked out at €170 person earlier on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

I booked to philly for sep 11(yeah I know 9/11) to return on 16th. Rang them and asked could I stay in New York on theway back. No problem no extra charge, now coming home on the 19th 3 nights in New york happy days.
    €340 euro return for two is fantastic value.

ps anyone know anything about Philly

The original home of the Fresh Prince...:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

And lovely on crackers with a thin slice of jalapeno or pickle on top.

milltown wrote: »
    And lovely on crackers with a thin slice of jalapeno or pickle on top.

:D:D:D:D excellent

Advertisement