Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC

Options
  • 07-06-2009 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I'm sure it's been asked before but things change so rapidly so anyway based on what's out there at the moment what's the best and more importantly MOST RELIABLE broadband/phone/TV service. I suppose I'm really asking is UPC reliable? If I lose my TV signal, will I also lose my broadband and phone?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

mostly.

UPC is really the only widely available TV/phone/BB.

TBH there is no point in bundled TV. Use a TV aerial for IrishTV and sat dish for free UK channels.

Their BB/Phone service is improving and can be got without the TV. If you do want Sky Sports/Pay TV, etc, Sky is better quality and also has HD. If you don't want sport pay channels there is little point to PayTV anymore.

Advertisement