Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electro/rock band Voxillary seek drummer

Options
  • 07-06-2009 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am Sean Kavanagh, I'm the guitarist and programmer of band Voxillary. We currently have demo's up on www.myspace.com/voxillary at the time of recording these demo's I was the singer. But now our singer is Katie Mulvaly and she adds her unique own touch to the vox. We are currently seeking a drummer who can be committed to rehearsing once a week. Who is into the music we make and would be cool. If you are interested let me know.
    I would like to further this band with gigs and music video's etc.
    I have directed 7 music videos and one of them is nominated at the Bray Music Video Festival.
    My other websites are www.youtube.com/skavanagh616
    www.myspace.com/skavanagh616

Influences:
    Pitchshifter, Prodigy, KMFDM, Fear Factory, Lacuna Coil, Brad Fiedel, John Carpenter, The Cure, Muse, Clint Mansell, Nine Inch Nails, Pop Will Eat Itself, The Birthday Massacre, Imperative Reaction, Depeche Mode, Tori Amos, Bjork,
    Tagged:

Advertisement