Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present ideas for boyfriends 21st??

Options
  • 07-06-2009 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

i need help urgently my boyfriends 21st is coming up and i want to get him something great !! but great things need great amounts of money,,, which im currently lacking !! any suggestions or ideas what to get him???:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

There's a million threads on what to get people for presents in the forum, have a read through them. Ultimately we don't know what your boyfriend likes, write down a list of what you know he likes and try picking presents that suit. Presents don't have to be expensive to be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 alancork1987

if he is into sports get him something that he needs or tickets to an upcoming match.
    weekend holiday if he is into that. you dont have to go to great lengths, you can always stay in ireland, there are fantastic hotel prices about.
    like it really depends on what he is into.
    keep an ear out for stuff he is thinking about himself.
    to be honest if my girlfriend said come on we are goin on the lash that would keep me happy Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Aidan Hogan

Sazzie wrote: »
    i need help urgently my boyfriends 21st is coming up and i want to get him something great !! but great things need great amounts of money,,, which im currently lacking !! any suggestions or ideas what to get him???:confused::confused:
    what are his interests ??
    and your budget ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

how long have ye been going out?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Spend a day spoiling him doing the things he loves, doesnt have to cost the world, just watch whatever movies he likes (even if they suck) feed him 5000 calories worth of cake, cheer on a football team in a pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

if he is into sport you could get him a jersey framed , very nice present

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Rolex Yachtmaster please :)

Advertisement