Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vw golf mk4

• 08-06-2009 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey everyone i`m new this but anyway lets go,
    I've just bought a 2001 mk 4 golf in silver.5dr .
    1st thing it only came with 1 key not a switchblade key,just a normal 1 with the little light on it and i;m wondering can i get a replacement 1 and it also only came with 1 central locking remote can i get another 1 of them
    also it has black bumper inserts i`m looking for silver ones and silver door handles

can any1 help thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I'm not 100% sure about the key, but I think you can get the flip blade type.

Also, to get the bumpers and doorhandles done properly, it'll cost you up on 500 euro. If your buying second hand, Reflex silver is the colour trim you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 martincullen99

thanks do you know any where in dublin to get this done and where can you get the key done also in dublin thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭tossy

If it has a central locking remote it means it has an after market alarm which means you wont be able to get the switch blade key unfortunately.

Advertisement