Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards has shrunk on me!

Options
  • 08-06-2009 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Just on Google Chrome at the moment and boards has appeared in a 800x600 box rather that 1440x900,although adverts.ie is fine? :confused:

Any suggestions to fix the problem?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Weird! Im on chrome right now and its fine :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Might be a stupid question but did you try hitting the maximise button on your browser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Might be a stupid question but did you try hitting the maximise button on your browser.

Tried that! No luck,quite odd.......I logged out+in again,nope,maybe its because im on the beta new menu? I also cant revert back to the default theme whilst on it either (under the most left boards.ie tab its missing) :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

donmeister wrote: »
    Tried that! No luck,quite odd.......I logged out+in again,nope,maybe its because im on the beta new menu? I also cant revert back to the default theme whilst on it either (under the most left boards.ie tab its missing) :confused:

On the bottom left hand side of the page is a drop down box with all the themes, try changing it there. Also try clearing your cache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Also try clearing your cache.

Yeah just cleared the cache there,all is well now,thanking you

• Advertisement

Good old cushion! (don't say no -one mentions you!) :pac:

donmeister wrote: »
    Yeah just cleared the cache there,all is well now,thanking you

Clearing your cache fixes everything. :D
    bronte wrote: »
    Good old cushion! (don't say no -one mentions you!) :pac:

I'm going to set this (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60589380&postcount=7) as my home page now. :p

Clearing your cache fixes everything. :D

I'm going to set this (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60589380&postcount=7) as my home page now. :p

Sweet! Put a pic of me in there too !! Speech bubble optional

Advertisement