Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommend a dentist in Maynooth

Options
  • 08-06-2009 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Not long living in Maynooth just wondering if anyone could recommend a good dentist, it's not for any major work just the routine check up and polish.

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Gail Johnston is one of 3 dentists on the Main Street near the library. Be sure to actually ask for her over the two male dentists there though, she's much nicer. I was very nervous going to her but she's lovely and did a great job for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

There's one beside the Maynooth stationary store on the Tesco side. Forget the name but they are nice and good in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Betty Boo

Blue_Wolf wrote: »
    There's one beside the Maynooth stationary store on the Tesco side. Forget the name but they are nice and good in there.

There is O Reillys Main street The Glass Up near Tesco,one at Dunnes Stores pearls then one at the leinster clinic my one is O Reillys main street the best good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭av8rirl

I've been with O Reillys since I was a kid. Had my first tooth pulled today... a 90min ordeal. Was booked in for 22 June but phoned this morning because the pain was so bad. The tooth was out within a few hours of making the call to see if they could fit me in.

I've also had root canal treatment there a few years ago.

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dublinrich

Gerry O'Reilly on the Main Street was brilliant for me. Only been a couple of times but no fuss and a nice fellah. Everyone has their own experiences I know but he was grand. Will certainly go back to him in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 sinabhfuil

The dentist beside tesco is Dr. Glass. Northern chap. He's a pure gentleman. I've been going to him since I was a young fella. You'll find him next to that euro saver shop on your way out to tesco.

Advertisement