Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Overarching Zionist Conspiracy

• 08-06-2009 8:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/stateoftheunion/2009/06/02/the-nazi-hunters-pursuit-of-libertas/

interestin piece

apparently they are labeling some of the Libertas Candidates as anti-semites or Holocaust deniers, and demanding that THEY get to have a say in the candidates being selected for European Parliment. the arrogance of this organisation astounds me, but I suppose they must have run out of old men to persecute and repersecute by now and there cant be that many art collections left to steal on flimsy grounds.

http://ganleydeclan.blogspot.com/2009/06/wiesenthal-centre-slams-libertas.html

Sickenin stuff, the concept of democracy seems lost on these people, if people want to elect Jean Marie Le Penn, or the Late Jorg Haider, or Pim Vortyne or any other person who's views dont follow a set line as dictated by the likes of the weisenthall center then they are free to do so, aint that what all those people died for in WW2, our right to decide who we elect to represent our views.

incidentaly how many of the weisenthal center folk have elected mandates??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Looks like the BNP got 2 seats in Engerland
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090608/wl_uk_afp/britainpoliticseuvotefarright

well I'm sure they wont like that, lets see if they comment on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/stateoftheunion/2009/06/02/the-nazi-hunters-pursuit-of-libertas/

interestin piece

apparently they are labeling some of the Libertas Candidates as anti-semites or Holocaust deniers,

Did you actually read the piece?
    The Jewish human rights group, which is famous for hunting down Nazi war criminals, has written to the EU’s Fundamental Rights Agency asking for it to undertake an investigation on its links with several members of the Polish League of Familes.

“Libertas is running some 600 candidates in over 20 of the elections in the 27 member-states. Some of those standing are known antisemites, homophobes and anti-migrant racists,” says the centre in press release today.

“These include: Ryszard Bender and Anna Sobecka of the Polish League of Families. Both are supporters of the widely criticized antisemitic Radio Maryja, where Bender was recorded as stating that Auschwitz was “not a death camp but a labour camp where Jews and Gypsies were killed by hard labour – not so hard, not always killed.”

Do you think Holocaust denial and racism is a good thing?
    and demanding that THEY get to have a say in the candidates being selected for European Parliment.

Where EXACTLY? Does it say they "Demand that They get to have a say in candidate selection?
    The centre’s director for international relations Dr Shimon Samuels goes on to name several other Libertas candidates, which it accuses of holding extreme views. He also asks the electorate to use their vote wisely in this week’s election recalling that “in 1933, a potent mix of economic crisis, racism and a leadership vacuum brought Europe - and subsequently the world – to the abyss.”
    the arrogance of this organisation astounds me, but I suppose they must have run out of old men to persecute and repersecute by now and there cant be that many art collections left to steal on flimsy grounds.

yes how dare they want to see justice done. What a lovely sentiment.
    http://ganleydeclan.blogspot.com/2009/06/wiesenthal-centre-slams-libertas.html

Sickenin stuff, the concept of democracy seems lost on these people, if people want to elect Jean Marie Le Penn, or the Late Jorg Haider, or Pim Vortyne or any other person who's views dont follow a set line as dictated by the likes of the weisenthall center then they are free to do so, aint that what all those people died for in WW2, our right to decide who we elect to represent our views.

Remind me, whats Declan Ganley's elected mandate?

Oh and where is the conspiracy here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

apparently they are labeling some of the Libertas Candidates as anti-semites or Holocaust deniers, and demanding that THEY get to have a say in the candidates being selected for European Parliment.

The piece you linked to had them requesting that their allegations be investigated. Nowhere that I could see did they demand anything, let alone a say in who can be elected.
    Sickenin stuff, the concept of democracy seems lost on these people,
    Seems to me they understand it just fine.

They're not teh ones mischaracterising a request for investigation as a demand to have a say.
    if people want to elect Jean Marie Le Penn, or the Late Jorg Haider, or Pim Vortyne or any other person who's views dont follow a set line as dictated by the likes of the weisenthall center then they are free to do so, aint that what all those people died for in WW2, our right to decide who we elect to represent our views.
    The flip-side to this is that there is also the freedom for others to choose to have nothing to do with such elected officials.

The Austrians elected Haider. Austrian parties formed a coalition which put him in power....which caused as much outrage in Austria as elsewhere.

Other nations then exercised their own freedom to say they wouldn't deal with this coalition. They stepped down from this stance when they saw it was counter productive, even though Haider remained party-leader.

It was months later when Haider stepped back from his position as party leader.

The French, incidentally, chose freely not to elect Le Pen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,182 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Tbh I don't really see the issue here. They have just concerns and I do think Libertas have very dodgy connections, ergo I think an investigation into the their affiliations with right wing parties/candidates is within the bounds of correct procedure as it pertains to the functioning of Europe and the welfare of European citizens. I agree that any party should be allowed to exist, but I'd rather not see a far right party in office in any capacity due to whatever circumstances-economic panic button electoral behaviour/a mobilized minority of voters and so on, as they have a track record of making terrible decisions, the Bush admin being the most recent example. Yes there is democracy, there is also voting in the lunatic clown party.

Diogenes wrote:
    Oh and where is the conspiracy here?

Its a fair point, but in future if you think the thread belongs elsewhere, then it would be better to report the post, to avoid the possibility your comment will be seen as "back seat modding".

As it is, I'm inclined to agree.

I'll give MC until tomorrow (what with time-zone differences) to explain why this is relevant to this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

Probably none, unless some of them have been elected to something somewhere. But hey, it's 2009, you don't need to be elected to anything these days to have your policies pushed through a modern parliament.

wheres the Conspiracy??

the Zionists attempting to unduly influence the democratic process.

How about the reports that someone paid for up to 5000 Australians to fly to Lebanon and vote in the recent elections, guess where the finger is being pointed there as well, not the weisenthall center themselves but another similar organisation wih and unbalanced and undue influence.

so yeah theres the CONSPIRACY in my view

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,517 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So organisation set up to fight racism suggests that some people who may be racist be investigated.
    Those fiends!

Oh but wait they brought people to Lebanon to vote.
    Surely that's illegal right? And you can show how it is illegal right?
    And can show what a organisation that you admit has no connection to the Weisenthal Center has to do with anything?

Classy stuff MC.

An organisation set up to pursue a Jewish Vendetta from the 1940's is attempting to keep itself relevant in the 21st century and making a very hamfisted attempt at it too

Oh its probably not 'Illegal' to ship in voters from overseas, or is it? I'd have to have a look at the qualifying criteria to be on the lebanese live register, but I'm sure that the Zionists have already tied that up nicely.

I'm not the only one lookin into the Leb flight things here in Australia, and as soon as the Journos have something I'll let ye know

An organisation set up to pursue a Jewish Vendetta from the 1940's is attempting to keep itself relevant in the 21st century and making a very hamfisted attempt at it too

Oh its probably not 'Illegal' to ship in voters from overseas, or is it? I'd have to have a look at the qualifying criteria to be on the lebanese live register, but I'm sure that the Zionists have already tied that up nicely.

I'm not the only one lookin into the Leb flight things here in Australia, and as soon as the Journos have something I'll let ye know

Jewish vendetta from the 40's?
    Seriously?

But yea fighting racism isn't relevant in the 21st century.

How do you know there's anything fishy with the voting thing anyway?

And how is the organisation that supposedly did this in anyway relevant to a discussion of the Weisenthal center especially when you admit they are not connected?

• Advertisement

Its ALL connected !!!

Its ALL connected !!!

What evidence have you that leads you to this conclusion?

I have edited the Thread title to remove any ambiguity as to the point I am making.

So are we actually going to see any evidence presented?

Or are we into all Jewish organisations are in on it territory?

heres a link form CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/06/08/world/worldwatch/entry5071078.shtml

and heres a good link from an Iranian forum
    http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=58169

Democracy == you can vote for who we say you can vote for

the Zionists attempting to unduly influence the democratic process.
    There is nothing in the links you used to start this thread which suggests undue influence.

Rather, it sounds like someone using a perfectly reasonable platform to push a perfectly reasonable stance...and you complaining that you're sickened by it.
    How about the reports that someone paid for up to 5000 Australians to fly to Lebanon and vote in the recent elections, guess where the finger is being pointed there as well, not the weisenthall center themselves but

No, Mahatma. No buts. You started the thread about the Wiesenthal Center using undue influence. You supplied links showing that they're doing no such thing. No you're making claims about some other (as yet unnamed group) in another election being accused.

In the articles you link to there, it only says that the winning coalition was western backed. It doesn't suggest any Zionist involvement at all.
    Democracy == you can vote for who we say you can vote for
    What? As well as people legally entitled to vote reutrning from other countries. You're now suggesting that other voters were coerced, or hte vote-paper rigged? People were prevented from voting for Hezbollah?

Also...from your Iranian forum link:

Robert Hanna, an Ottawa restaurateur and supporter of a minority Christian party, says he organized travel for 200 voters from Ottawa and Montreal.

You're right! Proof positive of an overarching Christian conspiracy!

No...wait...you didn't accuse Christians of anything. Strange.

I didn't have time to read through the entirety of the article(s), so I took a shortcut. I searched for "Zion" and "Jew" and found...

...absolutely nothing.

Given that these are hte first things you linked to, I'm assuming this is your best evidence to support your anti-Zionist argument...but nothing that you've linked to so-much as mentions them, or indeed suggests that the worldwide effort to "return to vote" was co-ordinated at all.

So anyway...back to the EU, and your original post. Nothing to suggest undue interference, no?

OK so you see nothin wrong with poppin up a day before the EU elections and slingin Mud at some of the candidates based on very ropey 'evidence'

or do you see nothin wrong with how the Weisenthall center is employed for these dirty tactics??

as for the Leb situation ther are names being bandied about here at the moment, but ya know yerself, I wont be puttin up anything definitive till I can stand over it, the ADL are a worry in things like this, but I intend to get some actual names for ye.

oh and before I go home

WESTERN BACKED DEMOCRACY

how many more 'Western Backed' 'Democracys' are there in the Middle East?????

what do we need to do to prove to ye people that these Fvckers are Evil Corrupt and leading us on a merry dance, one that ye activley and passivly support but one which will not end well for the rest of the world.

Zionism has an established overbearing and disproportionate position in US Politics and now they seek to replicate the feat in Europe, through bullying, division, historic guilt and smear campaigns, the traditional sneaky zionist methods as outlined in the Protocols.

1 Steal Country
    2 Steal Planet
    3 ????????????
    4 Profit ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I'm quite frankly, nearly speechless. The Wiesenthal center is named after a man who dedicated his life to bringing the men and women who committed some of the worst crimes of the twenty century. The center promotes historical remembrance of the Holocaust and highlights anti semtism and racism issue around the world, in an attempt to ensure such acts are never repeated.

How you can consider such a ideal a "vendetta" beggars believe.

Oh its probably not 'Illegal' to ship in voters from overseas, or is it?

No no it's not. And it's not something the Wiesenthal center is involved in is it.
    I'd have to have a look at the qualifying criteria to be on the lebanese live register, but I'm sure that the Zionists have already tied that up nicely.

Mahatma why don't you just call a Spade a Spade and just come out and say "I hate all Jews".
    Its ALL connected !!!

How because your only criteria for this "connection" is the actions of two jewish groups.

OK so you see nothin wrong with poppin up a day before the EU elections and slingin Mud at some of the candidates based on very ropey 'evidence'

I'm sorry, but this is nonsense. Considering that you have started threads on this forum claiming the Jews pushed up the figures killed in the holocaust, and you have stated that Jews are a "despicable" race of people, how do you consider the claims of the Weistenthal center mud? Its something you would welcome and encourage you to vote for them surely?

Secondly it's not "ropey" evidence. It's direct quotes from the two polish politicians.

Mahatma face facts, you and these poles, hold view points that the majority of people find offensive. You like to overtly put them forward, and hate it when people call you on it. Why don't you just man up, and head on over to stormfront. You'd be happier there. And get a more receptive audience.
    Zionism has an established overbearing and disproportionate position in US Politics and now they seek to replicate the feat in Europe, through bullying, division, historic guilt and smear campaigns, the traditional sneaky zionist methods as outlined in the Protocols.

Oh the Protocol of Zion? The forgery created by Tsar Nicolas secret policy in other to justify a early 20th century pogrom against Jews?

Jesus wept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Diogenes, banned for 1 month.

Attack the post and not the poster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

........the traditional sneaky zionist methods as outlined in the Protocols.

Are you serious?

And since when has ropey evidence been a problem for you?
    The article says the are calling for an investigation in alleged racism.

Do you see something wrong with people being exposed as racist if they areor something? It's not exactly something they would put on their manifesto.
    or do you see nothin wrong with how the Weisenthall center is employed for these dirty tactics??
    A day before the EU elections? When most people won't hear it? When most people have already made up their minds?

And how is calling for an investigation that'll be more than likely held after the election dirty tactics?

And what evidence have you that this was done in attempt to influence the vote?
    as for the Leb situation ther are names being bandied about here at the moment, but ya know yerself, I wont be puttin up anything definitive till I can stand over it, the ADL are a worry in things like this, but I intend to get some actual names for ye.
    So what has this to do with the Weisenthall centre exactly?
    Or is it just an accusation based on ropey evidence to underhandedly influence people?

oh and before I go home

WESTERN BACKED DEMOCRACY

how many more 'Western Backed' 'Democracys' are there in the Middle East?????
    Yea how dare they storm in and take over the country!

Oh wait they didn't.
    They backed a legal national party in a legal manner. Those bastards!
    How dare they do democracy!
    what do we need to do to prove to ye people that these Fvckers are Evil Corrupt and leading us on a merry dance, one that ye activley and passivly support but one which will not end well for the rest of the world.
    Well evidence for one.
    And a bit more reasoning than "Jewish person or qrganisation :therefore in on it."
    Zionism has an established overbearing and disproportionate position in US Politics and now they seek to replicate the feat in Europe, through bullying, division, historic guilt and smear campaigns,
    Can you point to a single European election that has actually been influenced it this way?

Oh and care to explain this "Historic Guilt" they supposedly used?

And any evidence for this being used in the Lebanon election? Or are you assuming they did because you think Zionists are involved?
    the traditional sneaky zionist methods as outlined in the Protocols.
    You mean the book that has been shown to be a forgery and used as propaganda against the Jews?
    What was that you were saying about smear campaigns?
    1 Steal Country
    2 Steal Planet
    3 ????????????
    4 Profit ;)
    Yep they're out to control the world for some reason.
    So we have to stop them.
    So lets make stuff up about them and accuse them of stuff there is no evidence for!
    Hurrah for the truth!

toiletduck wrote: »
    Are you serious?

eh, yes, tis the daddy of all modern conspiracy theory, theres as much evidence that its true as there is claimin to deunk it, all Isay is read it, have nother look at the world around you after it and then debate this point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

Interesting article here.
    Facebook said that it was allowing other Holocaust denial groups to remain up because it did not want to restrict free speech over a controversial issue and they did not cross the line into hate speech. A spokesman said that "the mere statement of denying the holocaust is not a violation of our terms".

Interesting article here.
    Facebook said that it was allowing other Holocaust denial groups to remain up because it did not want to restrict free speech over a controversial issue and they did not cross the line into hate speech. A spokesman said that "the mere statement of denying the holocaust is not a violation of our terms".
    Personally I think that denying the holocaust is by it's nature anti Semetic.
    For that theory to work you have to believe that a large proportion of Jews are in on it and are actively lying to the rest of the world.
    I can't see how that's not racist.

what if perchance they are??

what if its true??

what if those loudly denouncing this are the ones who are wrong??

what if its all played out acording to the plan and we are in the endgame???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

You know this is boards.ie, right? Not Stormfront.

Being pro-Palestine is one thing, but when it seeps over into Holocaust denial, you've got to stop and have a little chat with yourself.

Whether it was 2 million, or 4 million, or 6 million, really isn't the issue here. 2 million deaths is a tragedy on a pretty massive scale, and to try to make light of the Holocaust is shameful.

I've heard some of my friends do it, in their most heated pro-Palestine moments. It isn't pretty.

Anyway, as for the rest of your opinions...can you boil it all down to a few pertinent sentences? You're going around in circles here.

my previous posts were in relation to the protocols not the Holocaust, thats a matter thats been done on diferent threads,

the point of it here is at rather than engage in debate alot of people would rather just tar you with the antisemetic/holocaust denier brush and trot off feelin like they had won by claimin the moral highground, secure in their own self belief that what
    they hold fast to is the absolute truth

• Advertisement

what if perchance they are??

what if its true??

what if those loudly denouncing this are the ones who are wrong??

what if its all played out acording to the plan and we are in the endgame???
    Well then where's the evidence?

There's plenty of evidence that support the fact the holocaust happened.

Why should we believe you when you say it's a vast conspiracy?
    Because you're telling us the end is nigh?

my previous posts were in relation to the protocols not the Holocaust, thats a matter thats been done on diferent threads,
    the point of it here is at rather than engage in debate alot of people would rather just tar you with the antisemetic/holocaust denier brush and trot off feelin like they had won by claimin the moral highground, secure in their own self belief that what
    they hold fast to is the absolute truth
    Then maybe instead of just saying this you could actually provide evidence to support these points and prove us on the "moral high ground" wrong.

Or at the very least explain how some of the anti semetic statements aren't anti semetic?

Ok folks lets stay on topic.

MC, can you state what the exact CT you are discussing here so we can clarify what the topic is?

The Protocols, and how they are being played out before our very eyes.

Ok then why is the term "Protocols" not used before post 19?

To better get your point across I suggest you outline the CT and explain what the Protocols are.

From Wikipedia:
    The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов", or "Сионские протоколы" ; see also other titles) is a tract alleging a Jewish and Masonic plot to achieve world domination. Purportedly written by a secret group of Jews known as the Elders of Zion[1], the document underlies 24 protocols that are supposedly followed by the Jewish people. The Protocols has been proven to be a literary forgery and hoax as well as a clear case of plagiarism.[2][3][4][5][6][7]
    The important part is bolded.

Personally it think you can judge this book by it's covers.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Mexico_low.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Japan_low.jpg

• Advertisement

Just to add, Mahatma coat, you seem to have shifted the goalposts on this thread to suit yourself, including renaming the thread. I would ask that you adress my above post before you post on another thread in this forum.

To everyone else, I would ask that you hold off posting in this thread until my above issue has been address. I will not lock the thread at this point though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Coincidentally enough I have alluded to the Protocols in a post this evening.

Just to clear up things a bit. The Protocols are and I repeat, one of the most vile pieces of anti-semitism around, really. Up there with Mein Kampf IMO.

It's also worthwhile to actually look at the book itself. It is infact plagairised from a novel "Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" written in 1864 by french satirist Maurice Joly.

Example 1) Joly...
    Machiavelli: Like the god Vishnu, my press will have a hundred arms, and these arms will give their hands to all the different shades of opinion throughout the country. (Dialogues, p. 141)

Example 2) Protocols...
    These newspapers, like the Indian god Vishnu, will be possessed of hundreds of hands, each of which will be feeling the pulse of varying public opinion. (Protocols, p. 43)

In 1921, when Philip Graves published an article in The Times which showed the extent of the similarity between the two texts, it became clear that the Protocols was not an authentic document.

Elements have also been atributed to Hermann Goedsche, a Prussian Spy among other things. And it his through him and his subsiquent development of the themes in the original novel we see the book turning up in Paris and Russia around the turn of the last century. This time as fact, although it's actually an anti-semetic conspiracy theory.

I could go on but I presumed at this stage everybody who had half a brain in their head was aware of what the Protocols actually were. ie:fake
    Russian historian Mikhail Lepekhine, who published his findings in November 1999 in the French newsweekly L'Express, considers the Protocols a part of a scheme to persuade Tsar Nicholas II that the modernization of Russia was really a Jewish plot to control the world. Ukrainian scholar Vadim Skuratovsky offers extensive literary, historical and linguistic analysis of the original text of the Protocols and traces the influences of Fyodor Dostoyevsky's prose (in particular, The Grand Inquisitor and The Possessed) on Golovinski's writings, including the Protocols.

http://www.h-net.org/~antis/doc/graves/graves.a.html

Apologies 6th. I didn't wait till I got to the bottom of the thread before I posted. Is there an issue with posting about the Protocols in the forum?

Nope.

6th wrote: »
    Just to add, Mahatma coat, you seem to have shifted the goalposts on this thread to suit yourself, including renaming the thread. I would ask that you adress my above post before you post on another thread in this forum.

To everyone else, I would ask that you hold off posting in this thread until my above issue has been address. I will not lock the thread at this point though.

OK, re goalpost realignment. I started the thread based on what I had observed the weisenthal center attempt, then I noticed what was going on in the Leb, and I made the connection between the two events and the Protocols, hence the decision to change the thread title and switch the focus of my discussion away from single events and focus the discussion on the Protocols.

I ask people here to actually read them before they make the decision that they are fakes.

once you have read them then observe how the world around you is being manipulated according to these guidelines, then come back and tell me honestly that none of it is real.

So yeah yer right sortof, I didnt START the thread about the Protocols, but when I started thinkin about the original topic I thought that it would be more relevant to discuss them as IMO they are the underlying reason behind most of the other stuff being discussed here.

the protocols are a long book outlining the plan to enslave the world.

dont bother tryin to google or wiki them as you'll only get pro zionist rubbish attempting to discredit them and muddy the waters

Try www. Jewwatch .com

NB. I do not endorse much of the content of the site, a lot of it is utter bollox, some of it makes for very interestin readin tho, but the full text is easily available there

• Advertisement

dont bother tryin to google or wiki them as you'll only get pro zionist rubbish attempting to discredit them and muddy the waters
    You mean the actual evidence?
    Have you any evidence to suggest that the fact that the Protocols are a fake was in fact fabricated by the Jews?

Why do you believe they are real?

Try www. Jewwatch .com
    An Oasis of News for Americans Who Presently Endure the Hateful Censorship of Zionist Occupation
    Classy.

Question, Have you read the Book???

lets discuss the Protocols, not the bullSh!t that surrounds them

Question, Have you read the Book???
    Nope. Why should anyone when it's been shown definitively to be a fake.

lets discuss the Protocols, not the bullSh!t that surrounds them
    Like how the book itself is complete bull****? And how it's been used to accuse Jews of all manner of bull**** with nary a shred of evidence?
    Yes, let's.

Would you like to address the points Studiorat has raised?

King Mob wrote: »
    Nope. Why should anyone when it's been shown definitively to be a fake.

OK this is the point where you join a few other posters on my ignore list

Shown by who, we have SHOWN you evidence of other things and yet you refused to believe them, So why should you believe that this is a fake without ever reading it.

Like how the book itself is complete bull****? And how it's been used to accuse Jews of all manner of bull**** with nary a shred of evidence?
    Yes, let's.

you know this because???

Would you like to address the points Studiorat has raised?

will have a look and address Studiorat shortly

OK this is the point where you join a few other posters on my ignore list
    Yep that'll get to the truth.
    Shown by who, we have SHOWN you evidence of other things and yet you refused to believe them,
    Or maybe you didn't actually show good evidence, the empirical verifiable kind.
    So why should you believe that this is a fake without ever reading it.
    What about the Necronomicon? That has to be real right?
    How can we know it's a fake if we've never read it?
    Therefore it must be real right?

Oh wait there' all this evidence that shows both the Protocols and the Necromonicon are fabrications.

Have you any evidence to show that it is authentic?
    Or that the large amount of evidence against is is fake?

Have you actually read "Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" as well?
    Or are you gonna dismiss that as a Zionist fake without even reading it?
    you know this because???
    How do I know it's fake?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
    http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1797/whats-the-story-with-the-protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion
    http://skepdic.com/protocols.html
    http://www.h-net.org/~antis/doc/graves/graves.a.html
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/09/060911-zion.html
    http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10007058
    http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html

Because that's what the evidence shows.

As for it being used to accuse Jews of bull**** without any evidence: why, we just have to look back thought this very thread to see a prime example.

I'm locking this thread until I have a chance to discuss something with the other mods.

Try www. Jewwatch .com

NB. I do not endorse much of the content of the site, a lot of it is utter bollox, some of it makes for very interestin readin tho, but the full text is easily available there

What you are, in effect, asking us to do is to disregard any source of information which makes a case for the Protocols being fraudulent, with the exception of an anti-semitic site.

That's not good enough.

The early posts in this thread concerned allegations about elections. In the first case, nothing illegal or untoward was done by the Wiesenthal Center. In the second case, the links you provided didn't even link the events to Zionism, Israel or Jews, but it didn't stop you making such claims up to and including the (completely unsupported) suggestion that "Zionists" would have taken care of any issue that may have arisen from these voters.

You've since moved on to suggesting that if we interpret these events htis way, they support the contents of this book. You refuse to countenance the argument that it may be a forgery, relying - as is obvious - on an anti-Semitic source as your "evidence", backed by an argument that the content of the book is what matters.

This is not acceptable.

This forum grants leeway to discuss "sensitive" topics which would be not tolerated elsewhere on the site on grounds of racism, bigotry, anti-Semitism or elsewhere...but there are limits. Refusing to accept any evidence which indicates that your stance may be incorrect on teh grounds that it is "pro Zionist rubbish" is beyond those limits. Using this refusal to lend credence to a work of bigotry which in turn is used to justify the otherwise-unfounded claims that you've been making is beyond those limits.

The moderators of the forum have discussed this and agreed that it is not acceptable. There was not unanimity on what our response should be. As a result, I'm going to take the simplest option - a one week ban, in accordance with our "escalating scale".

This thread is, and will remain, closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement