Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Professional Car Audio Quote

• 08-06-2009 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Long story short is I need to get a parts and labour quote to have a major re-fit of the audio system in my 02 Audi TT done. The job entails removal of the existing Bose amp and wiring loom and installation of a new Bose amp and wiring loom to a Sony headset using the appropriate harness, set up of the headset (make sure it's set up and configured properly) and disposal of the old amp and wiring loom.

I'm based in south Dublin. Can anyone here recommend the best people to talk to about this? I want a reputable professional. Please feel free to PM me if you want to.

Ben

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭PeterLT

BenEadir wrote: »
    Hi all,

Long story short is I need to get a parts and labour quote to have a major re-fit of the audio system in my 02 Audi TT done. The job entails removal of the existing Bose amp and wiring loom and installation of a new Bose amp and wiring loom to a Sony headset using the appropriate harness, set up of the headset (make sure it's set up and configured properly) and disposal of the old amp and wiring loom.

I'm based in south Dublin. Can anyone here recommend the best people to talk to about this? I want a reputable professional. Please feel free to PM me if you want to.

Ben

What and how many speakers do you have? Is there a sub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭jmck87

Id recommend learning how to do it yourself...quite enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Hi PeterLT,

I'm honestly don't know. All I know is the car is a standard 02 TT with the BOSE sound system. Whether that was bog standard or an extra when you ordered the car I don't know but the system was factory fitted and the number of speakers is the standard factory fit.

Does that help at all?

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭auto electrical

Hi PeterLT,

I'm honestly don't know. All I know is the car is a standard 02 TT with the BOSE sound system. Whether that was bog standard or an extra when you ordered the car I don't know but the system was factory fitted and the number of speakers is the standard factory fit.

Does that help at all?

Ben

why are you replacing the Bose amplifier they are usually pretty bulletproof though you will probably need and adapter loom to get your Sony cd to work with it J.(Auto Electrical Concepts):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DarasBB

Hi all,

Ben

PM :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement