Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittenadoption.ie - Still operating?

Options
  • 08-06-2009 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if they are still operating. I know they used to be quite active but their website seems to be gone and I haven't seen or heard anything from them in a while.

The reason I want to know is because I'm donating to them through direct debit and if they are closed I'd rather donate to an active welfare charity. I know it was in Dublin and it was a woman named Jan who was running it if that rings any bells.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Jan's not in the country anymore so I think KA is closed altogether ie noone else has taken it over although don't quote me.
    I do think it's a shame the website isn't working though there's lots of helpful info on it.

Advertisement