Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Usermods for Oblivion 360

• 08-06-2009 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

I've flashed my console and now I'm looking to know what I do to play usermods (OOO etc) on the Xbox 360 version of Oblivion? I know it can be done but I can't find anything on it from google.

Any help, appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Moved to Elder Scrolls forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Moved to Elder Scrolls forum.

Please move it back. I posted in the console modding forum deliberately because there's more of a chance of drawing an answer out of people who are in the modding scene.

NeoKubrick wrote: »
    Please move it back. I posted in the console modding forum deliberately because there's more of a chance of drawing an answer out of people who are in the modding scene.

This has nothing to do with the console modding forum. It is game related and thus it's home is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with the console modding forum. It is game related and thus it's home is here.

It has nothing to do with the game.

NeoKubrick wrote: »
    play usermods (OOO etc) on the Xbox 360 version of Oblivion?.

This is what you wrote. There are no such mods available for the Xbox 360. Flashing your Xbox 360 console does nothing to allow people to play mods and if you were told it would then you were mislead.

Don't argue with a moderator on thread. If you have an issue then I suggest you take it to the help desk forum.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement