Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone lend me crutches?

Options
  • 08-06-2009 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help a mod in need? :( for some reason I was offered a wheelchair to get to the car, but not crutches... I think they want me to stay put...

Pm if you can!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I haz crutches, I can get bryn to drop them to you this evening or I can tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Jemmy wrote: »
    I haz crutches, I can get bryn to drop them to you this evening or I can tonight!
    Thanks Jemmy... Texting Bryn at the mo.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

The last person to have a set of the communal crutches was Dr_Ro! Perhaps a PM to him might not go amiss should you not have any luck with Jemmy!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Got sorted thanks.

Oh, Jemmy, if you read this before you head out the airport: Happy travels. :)

Advertisement