Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenny: Results 'vindicate' leadership

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

People in Fine Gael freakin love Enda Kenny. I know he saved them from meltdown and all, but its not like he got them into power in the last general election. A lot of people I know won't vote for a Fine Gael headed by Kenny, and I see totally where they're coming from. And I've met the guy on a few occassions, so I dont have a wrong or media-tainted perception of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,844 ✭✭✭SeanW

Yes, LA3G, it's just you.

I care about integrity first, policy second. The man may have all the screen presence and charisma of a plank of wood, but I really don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

coconut5 wrote: »
    I don't think he's a creep, he just loves the spotlight.

Funny bit of TV the other day during the Election coverage on RTE -
    George Lee was announced as getting through on the first count, and they were waiting to interview him, and Brian Dobson says, 'And surprise, surprise, Enda Kenny is there with him.'

Love it.

Ah this would be the same Dobson that had his tongue so far up bertie's ass during the famous interview that he checked if he still had his appendix. :rolleyes:
    Perhaps his borther was also runnign for FF in the locals ?
    LA3G wrote: »
    Whether or not I agree with his politics and that of the Fine Gael party is one thing, I just find Enda Kenny to be an absolute creep and every time I see him on television or hear him on the radio my skin crawls.

Am I alone?

Even hardcore Fine Gael people, do you actually like this man?

I think he's a worm of a man.

But I guess the two Brians, bertie and the two marys make you all warm and fussey inside :rolleyes:
    People in Fine Gael freakin love Enda Kenny. I know he saved them from meltdown and all, but its not like he got them into power in the last general election. A lot of people I know won't vote for a Fine Gael headed by Kenny, and I see totally where they're coming from. And I've met the guy on a few occassions, so I dont have a wrong or media-tainted perception of him.

Not getting into power at the last election has probably being the best thing that has ever happened FG.
    Usually FF can lump the blame on FG, because they have gotten the hot seat just as the sh** hits the fan, except this time FF have been there to show just how f***in ussless they really are.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Ardent

Sully wrote: »
    I can partly understand why people are a little distant from giving Kenny the nod of approval but I would say: Consider the party as a whole and what they have to offer. FG is more then just one man, remember that.

Here here, well said.

Advertisement