Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E63

• 08-06-2009 12:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Anyone here using the E63? I have it since a month, and am very happy with the feature set, and the battery it top class 1500mAh! I realised that GPS was only a vanity feat, and that 3g is enough for streaming online radio.

Nokia Internet Radio works flawlessly with 128kbit streams, but Coreplayer and Realplayer struggle with 64 and 84 kbit streams, and I am a bit intrigued as to why this is. The streams skip like 1-2 secs and continue after that straight away, but obviously this means that it can be difficult to listen to talk radio when some words are chopped off.

Anyone else wanna share their experiences with Nokia E63?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

I was going to get a E63, miss having a keyboard. and the E75 sucks for now as all your email has to go through Nokias servers unless you feel like paying for a 3rd party email client. want to see what the N900 is like before i get anything new

Advertisement