Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter from Vodafone

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

elderlemon wrote: »
    the rep I spoke to on the phone indicated otherwise. Because I have the 1GB add on , if I connect to the net while roaming, even to the live.vodafone.com access point, then I will get charged the ~€15 for each day that I connect.

Then again the rep could be wrong. Think I might call him back and look for a clarification.

The live apn is billed separately to the others

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I got my bill today to see 2 charges of €12 Ex Vat
    Immediately thought of this thread - cheers guys

Rang up and the Rep said it was a "Billing Mistake" and I'd get a refund next month.
    I mentioned that I heard of this happening to a few people and she had no knowledge of it.
    I changed my tariff during the month so she blamed it on the staff in the shop!!!

Cheers for the heads up on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Just so you know guys, the live.vodafone.com APN CAN be used for POP mail. I use it all the time when abroad for both Yahoo! mail and Gmail. No problems at all.

If you have the 1gb ISP data add on, you can use the live.vodafone.com APN in Ireland or abroad at no additional cost.

This was discussed here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055583310

Advertisement