Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 16gig Micro SDHC Class 6 thats the important bit

• 08-06-2009 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Looking for the above, can get plenty of class 2 versions but not class 6 (which is how the speed is classified) checked the usual places like memoryc, mymemory and MX2, not to sure if i trust ebay, due to the amount of fakes on there. Anyone any ideas? I'm going to stick it in a Nokia N95 (not the 8gig version btw)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Didnt check hard enough :p

MicroSD 16gb Class 6 - €57.11 @ memoryc

Meant to be in stock june 15th

Use : ME12QV and take 5% off also :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Davy wrote: »
    Didnt check hard enough :p

MicroSD 16gb Class 6 - €57.11 @ memoryc

Meant to be in stock june 15th

Use : ME12QV and take 5% off also :)

Actually I did see it Davy, but being an impatient sod I'm looking for it sooner rather then later, although thanks for the discount code :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Actually I did see it Davy, but being an impatient sod I'm looking for it sooner rather then later, although thanks for the discount code :)

You cant wait ten days.....get them to send you a class 2 till they have the class 6 in stock :p

Next you'll tell me your to impatient for class 2 :D

Advertisement