Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest n95 8gb lcd screen

• 08-06-2009 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

hi,

looking for a replacement n95 8gb lcd screen.

ebay has then at circa 45 euro :(

Any place cheaper?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

3 options starting from lowest priced:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

the first link looks like the orig n95 screen which doesnt fit the 8gb version.

thanks for the other 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

hey,

Dont know of any better places to buy them or anything but If you've any questions about the install give me a shout. Its a pretty handy one tbh.

hey,

Dont know of any better places to buy them or anything but If you've any questions about the install give me a shout. Its a pretty handy one tbh.
    thanks.

i'm checking with mprc to see if it's still under warrenty (pretty sure it is).

in which case they'll repair it for free (well, the cost of registered post to them!)

phone gone off to mprc as it's under warranty still. damage not caused by me so should be free repair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

kaimera wrote: »
    thanks.

i'm checking with mprc to see if it's still under warrenty (pretty sure it is).

in which case they'll repair it for free (well, the cost of registered post to them!)

phone gone off to mprc as it's under warranty still. damage not caused by me so should be free repair

Why didn't you say that in the first place,,,:confused:

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    Why didn't you say that in the first place,,,:confused:
    cos I wasnt sure and wanted to see if I could get a cheap screen that I could repair myself :)

Advertisement