Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking house painter with good rates.

Options
  • 08-06-2009 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

I've been quoted prices like €500 to have a ten foot by 12 foot bedroom in a standard semi-detached house painted.

I have a house in Tuam town which I'd like to be very quickly painted. Most of the house needs just one coat of painting, including the outside. I don't want to pay the kinds of rates I'm being quoted by most professional painters.

Anyone know of a good painter who might be available to paint the house in Tuam for a competitive rate? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'll do the whole house for you if you've got the ladders & paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have a look in Accommodation & Property too unless you want to take Xiney up on her offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Another PM sent. Hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Just to piggyback on this....

I have 2 sets of double doors, half glazed, 1 single door half glazed & 6 all-timber doors which will need re-glossing soon.

Might have to do it myself, but if anyone wants to offer a reasonable price I'm very willing to listen.
    All tools, paint etc would be supplied.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

pm'd you Big b

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

replied, Cowlove! :pac:

Advertisement