Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Painter for house in Tuam. Good rates.

Options
  • 08-06-2009 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

I've been quoted prices like €500 to have a ten foot by 12 foot bedroom in a standard semi-detached house painted.

I have a house in Tuam town which I'd like to be very quickly painted. Most of the house needs just one coat of painting, including the outside. I don't want to pay the kinds of rates I'm being quoted by most professional painters.

Anyone know of a good painter who might be available to paint the house in Tuam for a competitive rate? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 afaphoenix

I've been quoted prices like €500 to have a ten foot by 12 foot bedroom in a standard semi-detached house painted.

I have a house in Tuam town which I'd like to be very quickly painted. Most of the house needs just one coat of painting, including the outside. I don't want to pay the kinds of rates I'm being quoted by most professional painters.

Anyone know of a good painter who might be available to paint the house in Tuam for a competitive rate? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.
    Hi hope you got your painter, I need a stone mason who is good but not too dear, I am trying to track down a stone mason who worked for a Dolan man from Williamstown. He was called Pat Griffin very good at his job but works for buttons
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Thanks.

Thought I suggested a painter to you several months ago when you posted same thread. Obviously it did not work out. Pity. What happened? Would be interested to know because the guy I suggested was very good and very cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

dec25532 wrote: »
    Thought I suggested a painter to you several months ago when you posted same thread. Obviously it did not work out. Pity. What happened? Would be interested to know because the guy I suggested was very good and very cheap.

Internet police here! Just checked your posts from day 1 and doubleglaze too. Cant find any evidence of a similar offense I.E looking for help. Maybe you are not as helpful as you would like to think!! OR i dont know how to search old posts (its possible)

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Internet police here! Just checked your posts from day 1 and doubleglaze too. Cant find any evidence of a similar offense I.E looking for help. Maybe you are not as helpful as you would like to think!! OR i dont know how to search old posts (its possible)

It was a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

dec25532 wrote: »
    It was a PM

A likely story!!

Only joking. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭doubleglaze

Sorry for not reporting back. That was a busy week. I managed to get a painter pretty much straight away. I needed someone immediately and someone with transport and a ladder. Easier said than done. However, managed to get someone. Thanks to all those who helped.

Advertisement