Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off license beside three sisters in Leixlip

Options
  • 08-06-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭

Off license beside The three sisters in Leixlip..

I've been away for a bit..I know they did the pub up, but did they close down the offy for good or is it being re-opened?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Pretty sure its closed for good. Apparently though, there's an offy opening where the old Xtra-vision was, half way up the hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Oh cool, Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Never went into there, they said the only ID they accepted was Garda ID but as far as I know if you are over the age of 21 you can't apply for one. I could be wrong on that.
    Bit silly anyways. Same as Tesco, I have a full Irish drivers licence and a credit card to further prove that it's not fake and they don't accept that as ID? It's so silly like. YOU have to be over 18 to get a card in your own name.

I just have to get my beer in Euro spar in leixlip and pay over the price! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

I never had a problem showing them my passport or even my old NUIM student ID tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I never had a problem showing them my passport or even my old NUIM student ID tbh

Me either, and i look alot younger than i am so i remember showing my passport. You can also get an AGE card if you're over 21, but you have to pay a tenner as apposed to getting it for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

You can also get an AGE card if you're over 21, but you have to pay a tenner as apposed to getting it for free.

you can tell the garda that he is discriminating against you based on your age.

Advertisement