Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Election Fine Gael WIT OR WITOUT ENDA??

Options
  • 08-06-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

I just want others views on this...
    I put the question to many friends and family..
    would you vote Fine Gael if a general election was called???..
    I seem to get the same reply.. get rid of Enda Kenny and its Fine Gael all the way!!!

Personally I would be a Fianna Fail supporter..

I believe as a nation we are in a very good position compaired to our British friends or US alike..
    yes many have lost jobs and dole q's have reached record figures but we have a high standard of living..
    we riveled in the glory for a long time and many never put a plan in place for the inevitable end to the good times.. if Fianna Fail were such clowns we would be in a far worse state..

But back to the question would you vote fine gael in a general election?? and what you think of enda??
    I personally do not like him.. he seems to be far to negitive all the time..
    he negitivally commets far to much..
    A leader should look forward not spend time bitching and making jibs at the opposition..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭dave-higgz

madonna123 wrote: »
    I just want others views on this...
    I put the question to many friends and family..
    would you vote Fine Gael if a general election was called???..
    I seem to get the same reply.. get rid of Enda Kenny and its Fine Gael all the way!!!

Personally I would be a Fianna Fail supporter..

I believe as a nation we are in a very good position compaired to our British friends or US alike..
    yes many have lost jobs and dole q's have reached record figures but we have a high standard of living..
    we riveled in the glory for a long time and many never put a plan in place for the inevitable end to the good times.. if Fianna Fail were such clowns we would be in a far worse state..

But back to the question would you vote fine gael in a general election?? and what you think of enda??
    I personally do not like him.. he seems to be far to negitive all the time..
    he negitivally commets far to much..
    A leader should look forward not spend time bitching and making jibs at the opposition..

You poor snob

vote FG, Kenny or not. This is all FF have to offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭briktop

you may not like him or them , but a shed load of people in ireland obviously do

so good luck with your fianna fail vote when it happens .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

I'd rather vote on a party's policy than the leader's personality.

Amazing, I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

madonna123 wrote: »

I've only ever heard this muttered by idiots who know little or nothing about Irish politics, the parties or the system yet want to make themselves look as though they do.

Similarly I've also heard a bunch of other idiots muttering "Get Richard Bruton in as leader and then we'll vote for him!!"

At the end of the day, these idiots are never going to vote well, they'll vote for SF or PBP or whichever Robin F-ing Hood calls to their door and promises them "equality" and "lower taxes" and promises to keep the tax off childrens shoes so they can remain buying them baby f-ing Dior.
    Sulmac wrote:
    I'd rather vote on a party's policy than the leader's personality.

Amazing, I know.

Careful now, you don't want to make too much sense or be too rational when dealing with a FF supporter. :pac:

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Why does everyone with a view on FG or Enda Kenny feel the compulsion to start a new thread?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement