Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Micra 00 - new Qtr Lite + labour

Options
  • 08-06-2009 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭

I've being quoted by our local car mechanic that the price for a second hand Qtr lite (from a scrap yard [40]) and the labor costs in total are 93euro. Need to shop around, but what do you think? Good deal or can I get a better price?

Know of any scrap places in the south Dublin/Wicklow/Wexford area that I maybe able to get a Qtr lite (I will be able to get a friend to pop it in when dropping down to Wex Town on wednesday)?

Or even any good window replacement businesses with good deals?

Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Are you sure it isn't covered by your insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Anan1 wrote: »
    Are you sure it isn't covered by your insurance?

I don't think so, however my father said not to claim by the insurance. It was my doing anyways. I was impatient and left my keys in the boot and then smashed in the qtr lite. :rolleyes:

Advertisement