Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish ordinary level

Options
  • 08-06-2009 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

bit silly starting a thread for this but anyway can someone tell me if you do two essays and 1 letter will they choose the best essay for marking??:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

Yeah you're right they choose your best essay....just out of interest how long did it take you? I had everything done , looked over and left at 5 past 2!
    Joke of an exam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I left before 3, and answered 3 instead of 2 long questions, though my scéal and giota leathúnach weren't as good as my letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

im a looser i stayed right until the end, all the higher level ppl left before me, but i did write 2 essays that were a page and a half each and a letter aswell, needed to do well in it because i ****ed up my oral, was really weird that comprehension on des bishop my teacher had given us a couple ofmonths ago, pity i wasnt listening at the time!!
    not looking foward to paper 2 tomorrow ive only done lig sin i gcathu,bean og and fiche bliain ag fas ,havent done the poems yet so a lot of work to be done tonight

Advertisement