Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thailand Flights

Options
  • 08-06-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey all, new to boards so not 100% sure im posting this in the right place!

Anyway, I'm looking to make a booking for flights to thailand for mid july to late august. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for websites to use, any deals,special offers etc?

Currently getting flights for 770 euro, soif it ccan be bettered let me know!

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Why would you want to go to Thailand around those dates when it's in the middle of the rain season and any where closer will have better weather?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Twix44

I went at the same time last year nody, and the weather was superb, the odd shower every few days, but most days were really warm and sunny!

Plus I'm a student and I've only got three months to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 b4nd1t

Twix44 wrote: »
    Hey all, new to boards so not 100% sure im posting this in the right place!

Anyway, I'm looking to make a booking for flights to thailand for mid july to late august. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for websites to use, any deals,special offers etc?

Currently getting flights for 770 euro, soif it ccan be bettered let me know!

cheers
    you can definetly get cheaper than that, try travelpaths.com & singapore airlines.

i have no affiliation with either.

Advertisement