Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite Coming home locked snack !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Pop down to subway before the night out, buy a blt and throw it in the fridge. My god there is nothing better than being absolutely p!ssed at 3 in the morning, eating a sexy sammich and watching whatever sh!te is on the tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

dylano_k wrote: »
    The other night i was meetin some bird in temple bar pissed drunk 3 am up against th door of gogertys and all i culd taste off her mouth was a kebab..i didn know wat the taste was at 1st til i walked across the road and the smell of doner wafted out and hit me...so of course i went in and bought one...best kebab iv ever had, food wasn bad either haha :):):):)

I actually think I'd vomit. I even just gagged a little reading that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Soda Farl with bacon and cheese. Make me want to drink just for the taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dumb

Aromat. Seasonoing for meats. But we just throw on anything. Tasty sh!t. ummm. Might get a bit now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

crisp sangwichs with half a pound of kerrygold, creamcrackers with a half a pound of kerrgold, or cornflakes with half a poun...wait no.

my housemate recently tried to make toast on the radiator...desite the fact that we have a perfectly good toaster!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,817 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Microwaved Potato. Cheese. Leftovers.

You wouldnt know it wasnt nacho chips - its all the same once you **** it into your gobhole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

The other night i was meetin some bird in temple bar pissed drunk 3 am up against th door of gogertys and all i culd taste off her mouth was a kebab..i didn know wat the taste was at 1st til i walked across the road and the smell of doner wafted out and hit me...so of course i went in and bought one...best kebab iv ever had, food wasn bad either haha :):):):)

Classy bird. :)

Kebabs are messy enough without being pissed while eating them. A recipe for disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭karlkavo

A pint glass of milk and a packet of choc chip cookies or more beer and choc chip cookies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Take a spice burger from the freezer .nuke it in the microwave and then dowse with Salt and Vinegar :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

You could taste her kebab on her lips? Nice.

Worst thing I ate after a night out was smoked salmon...woke up with it on the floor of my bedroom smell was vile. Spent about 10 minutes smelling my fingers before I realised what it was. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

jigglywoo wrote: »
    Half cooked fish fingers sammich.
    Instructions:
    1. Place four fish fingers in a toaster on a wet counter top so the electricity trips.
    2. Find fuse box and turn power back on.
    3. Repeat steps 1 and 2
    4. Keep popping down the toaster until only 3 fish fingers reappear.
    5. Place between 2 slices of bread and nom

Now I understand why people always told me why you can't cook fish fingers in a toaster

Course ya can. You're just not trying hard enough! The trick is to lie the toaster down on it's side.
    This also works for cheese on toast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Pre-made pancakes from the likes of Tesco, fired into the toaster and then dunked in milk and devoured. Yum. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Brown bread toasted with cheddar cheese and lots of mustard and a big cup of tea - yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Bacon feckin sammiches. And lots of them.

Feckin best grilled bacon nice and crispy bit of tomato strong chedder and some sweet chille sauce.... :D
    Lots of tea to

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    Peanut butter on crackers with milk
    :pac: thats a good recipe for cement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

Any sort of chocolate for me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've been thinking about this, and this is now the number one downside of living with a diabetic mother. The only greasy thing I could make is French toast and I would probably end up burning the house down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭pandemonium

On our last major session we went back to my mates house,i went upstairs insearch of a phone charger while she "made some toast" half an hour later i'm woken by a platter of chips, 4 of those curry chicken pancakes,waffles, and rice with sweet and sour sauce and 4slices of toast with cheese. Gobsmacked i was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd

If I have the makings - a waffle sambo, with Birdseye waffle, gratted cheese two rashers and lashing of tomato kechup. Oh I could go one right now ( :

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

the packaged ham from the fridge

too lazy to make anything and too afraid of burning the kitchen down when im wasted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭iHeartRyanAdams

3 or 4 cups of tea and some biscuits!
    immense!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

the packaged ham from the fridge

too lazy to make anything and too afraid of burning the kitchen down when im wasted!

when im drunk i have no fear!!:cool:

I have no patience however, the amount of pizza's i have "cooked" where the bread is cold under the meat is not funny!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I don't like the OP's overuse of the verb "to lash". I certainly will not lash ham anywhere and I shall not be lashing anything under my grill anytime soon.

I am however partial to a pizza when I come drunk. Or a crisp sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭deisedude

Toast is as good as any 5 course meal when your pissed. Nothing better than a few slices of toast and then sitting in front of telly trying to read teletext after getting sloshed

I once came home slaughtered and tried to make an egg on the George Foreman! Thick bast@rd moment.

It can be done. You need to prop the front legs up on a few cd's or a copy of the independent directory. Tasty too. If you have one of those ancient Breville sandwich toasters (the one with the clamshell depression in it), you can put a slice of bread on it, butter side down, mash it into a crude bowl shape, crack an egg into the bread, add brown sauce or your condiment of choice (aromat?), then add another slice of bread and close it.

Best egg sambo's ever, but the toaster is a bitch to clean.
    Koka noodles.

This is what i rely on nowadays. If i was trapped on a desert island, i could survive on them alone. If i was getting the electric chair, my last meal would consist of
    1) meanies sandwich
    2) koka curry noodles
    3) a wibbly wobbly wonder for dessert
    On our last major session we went back to my mates house,i went upstairs insearch of a phone charger while she "made some toast" half an hour later i'm woken by a platter of chips, 4 of those curry chicken pancakes,waffles, and rice with sweet and sour sauce and 4slices of toast with cheese. Gobsmacked i was

Proposed, you should have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

anything not nailed down ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Dumb

4 waffles with vinegar. Glass of coke and two kit kats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Many years ago, as an '80s teen, I came home locked & looking for some munchies.
    Everyone was in bed, so I had to fend for myself.
    Looked in the fridge & found some sausages.
    Didn't really have the co-ordination/skills to use the cooker, so I had a go with the new fangled Microwave thing.

I put them in & pressed a few buttons. Grand.
    They looked raw, but they were nice & hot, so I ate them anyway.
    Noticed that they were a bit 'chewey' though.

Next morn, got up, went to the bathroom & noticed whilst looking in the mirror, the 'Galtee' logo stuck to my teeth!

Turns out that I never took the sausages out of the wrapper!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Chips with lashings of vinegar, slice a bread & cheese singles mmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Maddison wrote: »
    Chips with lashings of vinegar, slice a bread & cheese singles mmmmmmmm

Oooh doirty \O/

Advertisement