Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite Coming home locked snack !

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

chips with aromat/salt/peppper in a buttered roll mmmm :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Zadkiel wrote: »
    You could taste her kebab on her lips? Nice.

Worst thing I ate after a night out was smoked salmon...woke up with it on the floor of my bedroom smell was vile. Spent about 10 minutes smelling my fingers before I realised what it was. :o

You must have been delighted with yourself til ya looked on the floor and realised what that smell was comin from hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Kelly-

:DWaffles!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

When I come home I drink a pint glass of water to help flush the drink. I don't eat anything before bed because it keeps me awake. What appeals to me more is, taking off my heels and flopping into bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Abigayle wrote: »
    Oooh doirty \O/

Calories schmalories, If Im after being out drinking sugary WKD all night who give a fluck bout the calories NOM NOM NOM!!!:pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Abigayle wrote: »
    When I come home I drink a pint glass of water to help flush the drink. I don't eat anything before bed because it keeps me awake. What appeals to me more is, taking off my heels and flopping into bed.

Well thats the end of me & you heading to empty pockets after getting hammered on the 20th LOL!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Langer Dan

M&S meat feast pizza. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Chips and a quarter pounder with cheese.
    Battered sausages.
    Anything from Mac Donalds.
    More beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

toast + coleslaw FTW!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'm only in the door and would kill for a toasted ham and cheese sambo. Already in bed though, so maybe in the morning...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Twee. wrote: »
    Already in bed though

Saucy...

*Suggestive eyebrow raising*

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭lmtduffy

For all you toasted sandwich eaters, its quicker to toast the bread and put the fillings in the microwave!

Something Ive been fond of is a toasted white pudding and cream cheese sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭markfla

I love anything out of Zaytoon when I'm hammered

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

Stuff that doesn't require an oven is usually the best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

liah wrote: »
    I'll singlehandedly hold a beers in Mullingar and cook roast for everyone who dares set foot here. :D Open invitation! Limited time offer!

Where and when?
    Koka noodles.

Correct answer
    the packaged ham from the fridge

Provided there is some of those dips from 4 star pizza lying about, I agree
    This is what i rely on nowadays. If i was trapped on a desert island, i could survive on them alone. If i was getting the electric chair, my last meal would consist of
    1) meanies sandwich
    2) koka curry noodles
    3) a wibbly wobbly wonder for dessert

Student life's not all it's cracked up to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

Pot Noodle Sandwiches

Advertisement