Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

98 Mitsibishi Colt - Price?

• 08-06-2009 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi guys,
    Looking for help here. I'm looking to sell my car. Its a 98 Mitsuibishi Colt, 1.3, NCT 12/10, 100,000 Miles, In great running order, never a problem with it. Just wondering, what kinda price would i get for her? A fair price.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Cosmo K

Around a 1000€, not worth much I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

yup, around 1k, presuming it's tidy.

so ask 1250, take 1000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

chipsbebo wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Looking for help here. I'm looking to sell my car. Its a 98 Mitsuibishi Colt, 1.3, NCT 12/10, 100,000 Miles, In great running order, never a problem with it. Just wondering, what kinda price would i get for her? A fair price.

Thanks!

I'd only offer 750, its not worth a lot more. The arse has fallen out of the used car market......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Colts are still popular among young girls or young lads who like to modify their cars but cannot afford the insurance loading that comes with a Civic.

I reckon it will fetch around €1k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 chipsbebo

Cheers for that, dunno much about the value of cars, but if i got 1000 i'd reckon thats a good price. Next question....Where's the best place to advertise? I'm living in Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Cosmo K

Try adverts.ie, good place to sell a cheap car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

print up flyers and stick them in local supermarket, chipper etc.

Advertisement