Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Seal By Spanish Arch

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

That would make sense for the coast alright but for inland (non-tidal) waterways maybe the way I (tried to) describe is how it works?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Sighted the seal there in the high tide by the arches plaza yesterday evening.

I was amazed on 2 counts.

1. to see the damn seal poke his head up and look around at everyone and everything as if they shouldn't be there at all.

2. the fact that no one else was remotely interested in this large wild mammal in a city centre setting.

I held out for 10 mins or so on the bridge to try and get a photo but he didn't resurface at that spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

saw a sea otter about two months ago on rocks across from harvest just where the canal goes left into the river was a great surprise to see it so close up and to see one at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

Saw a family of three sea otters off that little pier at the end of the Long Walk last Summer. Was out fishing and they were splashing around when the light was going down - didn't know what all the commotion was for a minute!

Advertisement