Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIN2 code on 3

• 08-06-2009 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

hi guys i have 3 and when i got my phone i needed the PIN2 code for something(forget what it was now). But i couldnt find a code in the sim card packaging. I went into PIN2 code settings on the phone and it told me to enter a new code. I entered 0000 just to test it but when i pressed ok and re-entered it for confirmation it just said 'code invalid 2 attempts left'.
    I recently got a new phone. Tried to change the PIN2 but now it says 'PIN2 code rejected'

Any ideas?????
    Thanks!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Has it asked you for a PUK? If you dont know your PUK you can ring 3 and ask them for it. The Pin is normally 4 digit number, the PUK numbers are normally 8 digit numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Once you block out PIN2 by inputting it wrong 3 times then you'll need the PUK2 code to unblock it. You can get this from your operator if it's not on the packaging that came with it (some networks don't bother with PIN2 as it confuses people).

Advertisement