Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NTL, SKY and help save me money???? Clueless here!

• 08-06-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi

I have NTL and Sky! Which I know is crazy! Now I have a sky box in sons bedroom and sky+ in sitting room. I have NTL in every room in the house. Also have a granny flat with NTL. So now thinking of getting rid of NTL and getting an extra sky+ box in granny flat.

So my problem is .... I will end up with 2 sky boxes in the house (forgetting about the granny flat). Can I have those red eye thingys in all the other rooms or is there a limit to the number of rooms you can have them in?

Will the red eye know which box they are working off??? Sorry that is probably thick question! But will signals get mixed?? Clueless .....I know!

It is not all that often that we would use other rooms but handy like when someone sick, or visiting etc....

Please answer me in really basic terms....I am truly clueless! Thanks for your patience!
    Z
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement