Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live95fm no longer streaming

Options
  • 08-06-2009 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭

I am in the UK and always listened to news and sports reports on Live 95fm. Since Thursday May 28th when I click on 'Listen Live' I get the same track for about 17 seconds, disconnects, buffers, reconnects and plays from the same point on the same track for another 17 seconds. Goes on continuously.

I have reported this to Live95fm by email 3 times now with no reply. Wondering if any of you recently tried to Listen Live and what happened your end? I have a funny feeling it is a UTV issue.

No problems listening to Radio Kerry, Cork's 96fm and TMWR online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Just tried to listen online and same thing happened to me! Have often listened online before with no problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

Foggy43 wrote: »
    I am in the UK and always listened to news and sports reports on Live 95fm. Since Thursday May 28th when I click on 'Listen Live' I get the same track for about 17 seconds, disconnects, buffers, reconnects and plays from the same point on the same track for another 17 seconds. Goes on continuously.

I have reported this to Live95fm by email 3 times now with no reply. Wondering if any of you recently tried to Listen Live and what happened your end? I have a funny feeling it is a UTV issue.

No problems listening to Radio Kerry, Cork's 96fm and TMWR online.

Did you ask them to "bring it back" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

Did you ask them to "bring it back" :D

Yes! I asked for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

confirmed, not working, dam miloko!

Thank you all for your help. At least I am assured the problem is not my end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Maybe it's the start of the whole radio station being closed!!! (about time) :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

just thought that earlier too. no big loss at all... and no waste of bandwith in the internet... no noise pollution in busses, shops and taxis...

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭djman

Working fine on mine?????

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Damomanye

yep, its back now.

Yes! It is back for me also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Shame it wasn't the start of shutdown. You could run your own 95fm anyway, just put a few songs on a cd (make sure to include the cranberries, van morrison, the corrs etc for authenticity) and stick it on repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

phill106 wrote: »
    confirmed, not working, dam miloko!

ps forgot to mention, i rang reception and let them know, they said they had been working on their website, but didnt know it wasnt working.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Would be no great loss. Possibly the worst attempt at a local radio station in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

DarkJager wrote: »
    Shame it wasn't the start of shutdown. You could run your own 95fm anyway, just put a few songs on a cd (make sure to include the cranberries, van morrison, the corrs etc for authenticity) and stick it on repeat.

It's funny because it's so true!! They should really pull their finger out and do something constructive with that station.

Advertisement