Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ink Catridges online

• 08-06-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Need to buy some HP and Dell Ink Catridges. I find buying direct from Dell and HP expensive so anywhere online offering them cheaper?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

try inkcycle.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭ajmull

I have found Choice Stationery to be very good. http://www.choicestationery.co.uk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

search adverts or ebay before you go online. irf you already have the ink cartridges you could try refilling them yourself or going to one of the companies that refill ink cartridges for you. black ink DIY refill was fine, wouldn't recommend colour though!

(ps i'm selling ink on adverts, just search HP ink! Hope that's allowed?!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

Only saw this crowd on-line yesterday. Based in Blanchardstown, Dublin. Haven't used them or anything or not connected in any way but delivery not bad for toners etc. Didn't check ink prices.

http://www.inkmaestro.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭el diablo

cargo wrote: »
    Only saw this crowd on-line yesterday. Based in Blanchardstown, Dublin. Haven't used them or anything or not connected in any way but delivery not bad for toners etc. Didn't check ink prices.

http://www.inkmaestro.ie/
    thinking of using these lot but just looking for some opinions on quality, delivery times etc.. anyone tried them?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

el diablo wrote: »
    thinking of using these lot but just looking for some opinions on quality, delivery times etc.. anyone tried them?

Since I posted about them above I've bought a replacement toner from them. Ordered it one afternoon and it was in the office the following morning when I got in. (I'm also based in Dublin) They use Fastway Couriers. Well packed in the usual small cardboard box with an address label on it but within the box it was in a strong protective bubble wrap pouch. It was an own brand "equivalent" and so far it's spot on, just stuck it in and hit print.

That was a toner not an ink so I've no experience of the ink but even for genuine cartridges they look cheap so I'd give them a go. I'll be getting a few inks off them shortly. (should have got them the 1st day but just wanted to check them out first).

So it's a thumbs up from me.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭el diablo

cargo wrote: »
    Since I posted about them above I've bought a replacement toner from them. Ordered it one afternoon and it was in the office the following morning when I got in. (I'm also based in Dublin) They use Fastway Couriers. Well packed in the usual small cardboard box with an address label on it but within the box it was in a strong protective bubble wrap pouch. It was an own brand "equivalent" and so far it's spot on, just stuck it in and hit print.

That was a toner not an ink so I've no experience of the ink but even for genuine cartridges they look cheap so I'd give them a go. I'll be getting a few inks off them shortly. (should have got them the 1st day but just wanted to check them out first).

So it's a thumbs up from me.......

thanks for the info. I'll probably order some inkjet cartridges and see how it goes. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement