Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bull breed lovers :)

Options
  • 08-06-2009 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

i decided to start a thread for people that like and love bullies and just want to chat about them NOTHING negative .
    i have two pitbulls tia and hannie i hav always had pittys my family has too :) i think they are great dogs they can do pretty much anything and in my opinion are great family pets :):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

I've never owned a bull breed but I do find most of the ones I've met to be sweet, ugly-lovelies. A friend of mine had the most adorable rescue staffie called Max who was an angel. I fell for french bulldogs during a holiday in France so maybe someday!!!
    Can you post a pic of Tia & Hannie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 pitty lover

they have a bad rep but most of it isnt there fault my two are absolut hams i hav a 5 month old baby Meghan and tia omg she is just unbelieveabul with her she is so gentle and just loves her, frenchies no way i love them they are so cute i trained two in the states very stubborn little dogs but so funny :) i tried to post a pic on the pets pics thing but im not sure how to if you tell me i will i have a feew that are gas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 harryR

good idea this,theres too much negativity/ignorance regarding bull breeds :(
    heres my bull terrier Tyson

SL272185-2.jpg

SL272881.jpg

he is a beauty love his patch :) how old is he are they hard to train?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Lovely dog!! I was never mad about the bull terriers but ive met a few of them at the dog shows and they are really lovely dogs!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭cloudy day

Harry

Your dog's are absolutely gorgeous. I love EBT (OH not a fan so I was never allowed to get one)

My friend has been looking for a white pup for a long time now, can you recommend any rep breeder.

thanks for the nice comments :D em he's only 8 months old,they are very stubborn while leash training and things like that but for tricks he's easy because he'll do anything for a treat :D theres not too many reputable breeders in Ireland,theres a kennel in clare called tyebar so google them and up north theres another kennel called debully,very important you go to a good breeder for sound temperment and health with this breed.. all in all a great family dog :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

He's a handsome boy - he could be Daisy's brother. I think I know all the Daisy books off by heart, they were my daughter's favourite books. She's mad about all bullies and wants Cesar Millan's dog, Daddy!

yeah cesar millans dog is a great example of the APBT,he's getting old now but they have a little blue pitbull in training to take his place :)

there were two breeders at the euro dog show and one of them had a bitch that was preg but she and the sire were top show dogs around europe so the prices could be very high if your interested i can post info

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

theres my little one! shes pit/staff cross at nearly 9months old. hyper isnt the word!!

Advertisement