Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Melbourne alone!

Options
  • 08-06-2009 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi guys,

New to boards...25 year old girl heading to Melbourne for an elective in two weeks all by myself!! Staying in the city for a month or so then another month to travel around..no plans as yet. Looking to make the most of my time there...sightseeing, a few good nights out etc. If there's anyone in the same boat who'd like to meet up, I'd love to hear from ya!

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

Hi there, there's a few of us living in Melbourne. Maybe we could have another boards beers one night?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

the dee wrote: »
    Hi there, there's a few of us living in Melbourne. Maybe we could have another boards beers one night?

Awesome idea!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

the dee wrote: »

Yes please!

Fonehome I’ve just moved to the city myself and looking to do the same let me know when you get here. I’ve finally got my job and house sorted so I’m ready to start enjoying being here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I'm up for friday two weeks time ... I will just throw that out there ...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fonehome

Thanks for all the replies..looking forward to the trip!

• Advertisement

Any weekend is fine for me. What date do you arrive fonehome?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fonehome

Arriving June 25th "the Dee"..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Dots84

Hi all, i arrive in melbourne the 24th and am travelling alone and would defo be up for a boards beers meet up:)

Ok, so how about friday the 26th for a meet up? Does that suit everyone who wants to come? Or would the next weekend be better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I can give a provisional yes to that...:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Trapattoni

You know what I've never gone on boards nights at home even though I used to be on the website quite often before I left to go travelling .... most of my friends have now left melbourne so i think id be interested in something like this myself .... what are the nights out usually like? i know that sounds like an obvious stupid question but anyway!

Advertisement