Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im a celebrity usa on tv3

Options
  • 08-06-2009 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

does anyone know why im a celebrity is not on anymore it only started about 4 days ago and its suddenly off tv3 . did they cancel it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Barkley

It's on again on Thursday at nine o' clock. I don't think we are getting this programme "live" at all - it's not on now until Thursday, I checked the weekly newspaper guide :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Its on a Sunday night in the USA and we get it here on a Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Kelly-

I HATED Spencer, Just Really Really Hated Him, and hiede Needs To Wake up!:mad: Are They Gone For Good?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

that sucks i thought it would be on nightly like the uk version is .....weird:confused:

Speidi want back in but it's up to the camp to decide whether or not to allow them back in. On Sunday it wasn't sure if they get back in or not, I'm sure we'll find ou more on Thursday... I agree, it's not so good when not on every night...

• Advertisement

Barkley wrote: »
    Speidi want back in but it's up to the camp to decide whether or not to allow them back in. On Sunday it wasn't sure if they get back in or not, I'm sure we'll find ou more on Thursday... I agree, it's not so good when not on every night...

I hated them both by the way - he was the more arrogant but what was with her and the hair spray??! :confused:

Barkley wrote: »
    I hated them both by the way - he was the more arrogant but what was with her and the hair spray??! :confused:

I will ne3ver understand it :pac::pac: They live pretty sad lives.. :rolleyes:

But are as famous than Brangelina according to themselves :eek: They even said they expected celebrities like that to be in the jungle!! Still, when they were in there there was nothing but agro and arguing so it was entertaining :pac:

yeah according to them..haha..

yeh was a LOT of agro.. he had me on the edge of my chair wanting to start screaming at him :pac: just so irritable , Childish i really couldnt take it..but it did bring excitment hehe
    :cool::P:pac::D;):p:):rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement