Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Arena

• 08-06-2009 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Thinking of upgrading to one of these phones. Any of you got any experience with this model? I've heard that the screen is very poor in bright sunlight, but then I've yet to see a modern phone screen that isn't. Any info much appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭arsebandit

Hey i just bought one of these yesterday, so far so good, to be honest i havent tried a lot of stuff on it, the touch screen is very good , a great feature is the FM transmitter built in , you can transmit your music player to the car radio etc., the shortcut menus is not bad either, wifi is good ,and the memory can be expanded to 16gb via micro sd, if any one else has one of these i would love to know if i can download a facebook icon (shortcut) ,Hope this helps.
    Bandit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

but you cant use the wifi to access youtube video's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

gcgirl wrote: »
    but you cant use the wifi to access youtube video's!

Why not?

Advertisement