Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current business examples?

• 08-06-2009 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi there,

A tad late maybe but anyone have a list of current business examples for Leaving Cert bus tomorrow? Thanks a million and more

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Examples of what?

You expect someone to waste their time typing out a load of examples for you and youre too lazy to even mention what you want examples of.

HA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Well there's o'neill's sweetshop down on the mainstreet, joyce's hardware..... Theres kelly's baker's too, great example for a sole trader..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ever hear of the word known as ..........BULLSH*T.;) Just make up any old examples, they'll never know, that's my plan anyway.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Casok

Ever hear of the word known as ..........BULLSH*T.;) Just make up any old examples, they'll never know, that's my plan anyway.:pac:

Ditto, exactly what im doing but some guy on countdown 306 said it better to have current ones ...

and for that gobshiiiite up above anyone doing business would know what i'm talking about, honestly iv better things to be doing other than listen to u so piss off somewhere else .. sorry, very tired and dnt appreciate useless comments

goodnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

business is insanely easy.
    I went out of my exam thinking I'd failed and got a b2 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭Dr Gradus

Just throw in ryanair and the recession wherever you can. Thats my plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Well there's Joe sitting behind me - he's showed some intrapreneurial skills. There's Aaron beside me - He's a sole trader.

Advertisement